[Mon 13 Oct 20:00] Destiny - Vault of Glass Raid

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm looking to see if anyone fancies another run at the Vault of Glass this week and see how far we can get.

If there's more than 6 sign-ups but less than 12 then it's first come first served. Non-Seniors are welcome to sign up but priority will be given to Seniors if there's more than 6 sign-ups.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hell, why not, I'll give it another crack. I'll try and remember to watch that link @IamNumber6 posted on the other thread as well.

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So that gives me 3 nights of running strikes to get my vanguard rank up to 3 so I can upgrade my pea shooters to spud guns

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So that gives me 3 nights of running strikes to get my vanguard rank up to 3 so I can upgrade my pea shooters to spud guns
I haven't even managed to make it to Vanguard mark 2 yet. I got bored yesterday and made a new character instead. I might have more chance making it to crucible level 2 so I can buy some booties and gauntlets I suppose.

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I haven't even managed to make it to Vanguard mark 2 yet. I got bored yesterday and made a new character instead. I might have more chance making it to crucible level 2 so I can buy some booties and gauntlets I suppose.
A useful method of increasing rep reasonably fast but it's a little out of date as there's no lootcave anymore (but still useful)

Give me a shout if you want a hand doing it, I should be online from about 19:30ish till 23:00 most of the week

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll most probably be online tomorrow night if anyone wants to try again. In fact I'll be on most nights. Just give me a holler.

Pafkes

Wait for it
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
How did the raid go?

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
How did the raid go?
It was totally insane, we've not finished it but got a lot further than the last time.

Which reminds me, I may not be online till quite late tonight as Mr Plax has decided we are having a film night.

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
How did the raid go?
we got up to the point where you're fighting the first actual boss battle, we'd mostly got the mechanics sorted but had to call it for the evening as it was getting late and it was a workday. For the first loot drop most of us got ascendant materials but i think a couple snagged a weapon.

It was totally insane, we've not finished it but got a lot further than the last time.

Which reminds me, I may not be online till quite late tonight as Mr Plax has decided we are having a film night.
Fair enough, enjoy the film (what is it?)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Fair enough, enjoy the film (what is it?)
A Million Ways to Die in the West. I'd never heard of it but it had Liam Neeson In So I was happy and it was quite good. I thought we were going to watch The Butler but Mr Plax decided he was too tired to watch that kind of film, so that'll be another night.

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Anyone up for continuing this on monday night before the reset on tuesday? Just remember to be logged in early due to the scheduled maintenance if you want to come.

edit: I've altered the event so that it's scheduled to occur on Monday so people can say yes/no again and changed the time to 20:00, just say if you'd prefer the later start at 21:00

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm in. I'll get @Martok to sign me in if he's about.

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If I get signed in before then I will. That will depend on what time I get home from work tho :)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yes, I'll be there. If we fail miserably shall we all regroup on the Tuesday night and start again and then spend a couple of hours each evening on it until we get it done?

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sounds good to me but I'll only be able to do Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as I'll be at work Friday and over the weekend

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm up for trying this if you need an extra at some point.

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll be on and up for this providing I can get home before the downtime starts.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm home and logged onto both PS3 & PS4. I'll be watching stuff on my PS3 so if at any point you're all on Destiny and ready and I've not shown any signs of life send me a PSN message (rather then a game invite or voice message as you can't get any of those on the PS3). I'll then switch over.