The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Mobile friendly events/chat

Discussion in 'Website News & Support' started by HaloJ, 3 Sep 2012.

1. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ
    It's come to light that the events systems doesn't function correctly on a mobile and we we're waiting for a chat update so that we could release a mobile version.

Anyway the chat is as it is but should come to phones at some point. The events system however is a problem and whilst the calendar can be displayed (except on Martok's identical device) adding an event is nigh on impossible. :thumbdown: With this in mind we've decided to explore other options and I started this thread to keep you informed.

Abs

2. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    The event system its self is fine, is there a way to make it a new Page for adding rather then an on top layer just for adding events? If this is possible the issue would be resolved :)

**edit** I will test it on chrome tonight on my nexus 7, I'm sure I added two events yesterday using it but not sure if I was on my laptop or not.

3. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Martok-
    No, for that we'd need another Events Calendar to replace the current one.

4. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    Ok the event calendar works fine with chrome on my nexus 7 and My HTC One X (mobile phone if the screen locks so does the keyboard) someone else may like to try it you confirm :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice