• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Missing you all

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Thought I'd check in and say hi, I've not forgotten you but as many of you know I'm rather busy at work these days.

We are just about at 11 months here in Scotland now and all is going very well. So far we have gained 3 industry awards, 4 AA stars, 2 Rosettes and currently list as the top restaurant in Aberdeenshire on TripAdvisor!

All this has meant working 16 - 18 hour days 7 days a week so the PS4 is starting to rust. I expect we are about to quieten down a little now so really hope to get back involved online again soon. Driveclub, the Crew and Project Cars will be bought so I will need to make some time for them.

Currently, as one or two of you already know, my only escape from work is a new 2 wheeled toy that I aim to keep rubber side down! (unlike some - sorry Col)

Anyway, like I said, I do miss you all and look forward to some online banter soon. x
photo.JPG

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Miss you too you grinny bastard ;)

Glad things are going well mate. Keep up the good work. When the boys are a big bigger, we'll head up to the British Islands and pay you a visit (and a few others of course).

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll make you some lovely macadamia and white chocolate bikkies and cheesy cheese scones when you come back. Ya just need to come to NZ for a holiday to get them.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So far we have gained 3 industry awards, 4 AA stars, 2 Rosettes and currently list as the top restaurant in Aberdeenshire on TripAdvisor!
That's fantastic - very well done!

I still intend to pop up to the caravan in Tarland at some point & will certainly poke 'n' prod my folks to swing past next time they're up.

All the best to you & hope to me ya in the flesh some time this year.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll make you some lovely macadamia and white chocolate bikkies and cheesy cheese scones when you come back. Ya just need to come to NZ for a holiday to get them.
I'll get them for you mate. Save you getting up. Nice of you to put us up for a month.:1thumbup:

Can I have the Lord Of The Rings tour, where you show me previous filming sites?

Looking forward to this now.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll get them for you mate. Save you getting up. Nice of you to put us up for a month.:1thumbup:

Can I have the Lord Of The Rings tour, where you show me previous filming sites?

Looking forward to this now.
Never mind that, I want to go to Central Otago wine tasting;
http://www.twopaddocks.com/

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
FYI - the parents are up in Tarland at present, so I've suggested they swing past.

Am I correct in thinking that the website is just a holding page at present?

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So are you a registered scotlander? Do you get to vote on Thursday?

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
He should be!

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
FYI - the parents are up in Tarland at present, so I've suggested they swing past.

Am I correct in thinking that the website is just a holding page at present?
Yeah. New website soon!

Make sure they introduce themselves if they do make it in.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So you voted yes then