• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

minecraft on ps vita problem

Dmk222

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Has anybody else had problems with minecraft on the ps vita , I downloaded it today and tried tonight ,firstly it froze so I closed the app and tried to reload then it froze again but wouldn't respond , then I turned my vita off and now it won't start up at all , I'm gonna try again in the morning otherwise I'll let the battery go flat and retry

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
No it played like a dream for me. Hope you get it sorted @Dmk222 and its just a one off silly glitch.:1thumbup:

poconn

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Yeah, I had the same issue. I downloaded it, installed it, and it completely locked up the vita when I started it. The fix that worked for me was holding down the power button for 30 seconds. That brought up the system restart options. Once I restarted it played like a dream.

Dmk222

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Tried it again this morning still the same , I noticed the blue light in bottom left is on But the vita is unresponsive (light's on but nobody's in ) I'll give a few days then I was thinking of doing a hard reset

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Tried it again this morning still the same , I noticed the blue light in bottom left is on But the vita is unresponsive (light's on but nobody's in ) I'll give a few days then I was thinking of doing a hard reset
Does it still do that after the update? Luckily i haven't had an issue as of yet