Reaction score
I'm still at day one, though nearing the end of the base tutorials:

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah, still at day one too.
Saw this from the comments on your link:

That'll be out of my league, but as I expected, even if I only use this to play other people's work, it is still great value for €30!

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm almost through the tutorials now, I suspect after finishing this app development course I may look into using Dreams to rapid prototype ideas and then attempt to develop the better ones in Unreal. We'll see. The comment re potential monetisation in Dreams in the article above is very interesting though I assume it would need to be based on output being 100% your own work.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So had a bash at creating something (tried both music and an object) from scratch at silly o'clock this morning.

Was an abject failure - couldn't figure out how to create notes via the piano roll (it's not mentioned in the tutorial)
though I could edit notes created via the recorder (not a great interface) and it's really nippy trying to align stuff
freehand though I'm sure the grid will help however I was trying to align some cylindrical and spherical objects
to create a tapered shape so not sure that'd help.
VR would make the latter much easier without having to resort to a multiple viewpoint affair.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Dreams Early Access update adds new features, games and optimisations
Plus, more regular updates planned for the weeks and months ahead

On Thursday, June 6th we’ll be releasing our first Early Access patch to Dreams.”What’s new?” you might ask…Well, just that! We’ve added a “What’s New” feature to the main Dreamiverse menu, so you can see new Mm content as it’s added.

For this update, you’ll find the “Ancient Times” art kit with its adorable new characters and everything you need to craft a gorgeous scene. We’ll also start a Community Jam called “Ancient Times” on 11th June so you’ll have the perfect excuse to try out these new assets.

We’ll also be adding two games into the Mm Arcade – Combo Crush, a coin collecting frenzy that you can remix and make your own, and fan-favourite Comic Sands, created by four Mm jammers on a train during Train Jam 2018. You’ll also find new multi-part imp quests to reward your creativity with some cute new imps.

Of course, we’ve also been hard at work polishing up the Dreamiverse while addressing your feedback and bug reporting. This patch adds in more options for AutoSurf and cover pages as well as the ability to block other users, list or un-list creations from search, replay the intro levels in the Mm Showcase and customise the time before prompts appear.

There are also a host of other smaller improvements and bug fixes included and the full patch notes will be available on indream.me! so you can take in every last detail.

Oh, and one more thing. We recognise that in a living, evolving game like Dreams that waiting a whole month for updates can feel like forever. So, from now on, we’ll be updating Dreams more frequently with little changes and tweaks in-between our major content drops. You’ll see what we mean this month as we make some improvements to sorting, discover-ability and more.

Happy dreaming!

Source: