May the 4th be with you!

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry,

had to post this.

May the 4th be with you always!

I will be donning my Jedi robe, firing up my light saber and chasing my kids round the house tonight to celebrate this.

Have yet to introduce my 4 yr old to the original trilogy, with athe ettention span of a goldfish I will wait a few years I think! ;)

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ah yes. Some memories there.
SW Demolition wasn't bad in its day, same with Empire at War. Just wipe out the buggers with a gaggle of AT-ATS.

Picked up an N64 Shadow of the Empire this week. Just need an N64 and I shall be reliving those glorious Hoth battles etc.

Tktonny

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
yeah i had a good may the fourth. All my kids have already been star brain warshed already. to the point my 6 years finished school and wished me a good may the forth, an asked can we play star wars battlefront :). We had a epic 4 way light saber duel after dinner aswell.

I am in the process of researching my first TK stormtrooper suit!!!! I am so excited.

Tktonny

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have heard some bad things over jedi jobe shop over its stormtrooper suits via 501st website. What are the redi cloaks like, I need one for my jedi costume. The rest is underway, cross between star killer and anakin, got a bargin when I bought my boots from dorthy perkins ........ I know my wife laughed too when I put them on at first but with linen pants and the darker linen bandages u would never know they were from a girls shop, lol.
Anyway enough of my cross dressing I mean cosplay, have u tried on any of their cloaks? Are they anygood, material and fitting wise.

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sad to say I haven't had clearance from the purchase committee to even procure my own stormtrooper outfit.

I do have a brown Jedi robe, which is nice but not a work of art.

I browse more than I buy for this....

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sad to say I haven't had clearance from the purchase committee to even procure my own stormtrooper outfit.
But aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?

Tktonny

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
But aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?
lol, when my 5yr old seen me looking at stormtrooper suits she said "daddy i can be princess Leia and you can come rescue me from the jail, and my naughty daddy" . so you see i have to spend lots of money on a trooper suit because i have to play make believe with my daughter.......
Plus i already have TK in my online name. its just meant to be.