1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Maczone in da house

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Maczone, 10 Aug 2012.

1. Maczone

Maczone Semi-Regular Gamer

PSN:
    maczone35
    Hi SNR peeps
    My name is Kenny aka "maczone35" (PSN id), and I live way up in the Western Isles of Scotland (The Outer Hebrides).
    I'm 48 years old but feel a lot younger, I only started playing online on my PS3 in the last 6 months as my broadband speed improved, I used to play online on the PC but prefer the PS3 now.
    I'm married with two daughters and work as a Airport Firefighter. I did serve in the Army quite a few years ago, where I enjoyed representing my Regiment and Country in shooting comps, but now I have to make do with shooting people virtually :)
    For those I've already played along side or been killed by in BF3 Hi again! :wave:
    I'm currently a member of OAP and with all the crap that seems to be going on I should really be added as an Ally,
    I don't really know what it's all about nor do I care!
    I'm just here for some fun, fair gaming with maturer gamers without all the immature crap we have to listen too and put up with on GU servers.
    I am mainly playing BF3 at the moment, I do prefer Conquest but will play Rush and other game mode if their in the rotation.
    I am a premium BF3 player so can and do enjoy Close Quarters too (can't wait for Armored Kill)
    I just started trying Uncharted 3 online, although I could be up for some GT5/F1 (2010) and BO/MW3.

2. Spruijt

Spruijt Real men wear clogs
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Spruijt
    Hiya Maczone, nice to see you found the new place. I think there are a few BF3 players over here, but I can't tell you for sure ;)

Hope to catch you online soon

3. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ
    Hey Mac :D

Nice sig. I've been working on one for the SNR crew that allows itself to be customised depending upon the user and it also picks up the tag images as yours does. Still got a huge chunk of code to finish for it though which includes all the advanced information from the second dogtag; heli hours, assault kills etc.

Anyway great to see you over here, you're always welcome. I'd have hoped that the madness would have settled down over in OAP towers after myself and Martok requested chums status.

I've played with Mac lots of times on BF3. Lovely chap and that's an instant vouch from me. :thumbup:

EDIT : Is that you in your avatar with what I think is an SA80? :bow:

4. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Martok-
    Welcome to the new place, Mac. :D

A big yay to another Uncharted 3 player! :clap: As I'm sure you are aware, we have a regular session on Tuesdays with a few from OAP and it would be great to see you there too!

We do have a few BF3 players here and currently we have regular sessions on Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays which you are more than welcome to join. Tonight's is a Rush Infantry session - this may not be your favourite mode but we tend to use Fridays to try different things. We've had Close Quarters before that and we'll have something different next Friday. The rest of the time our server is set to a mix of Conquest, Rush and TDM.

So, you are requesting Ally status, which is our "membership lite" option. With this you get a bit more access to this place though you'll be relieved that you won't get to see the forums where Ace tends to wander through naked most evenings. :shock: :lol:

Anyway, we've played together a few times on BF3 and I must say you're a decent chap so it's a vouch from me. :thumbup:

So without further ado, Ally status is granted, you've turned a nice shade of green and a bit more of the site should now be available to you.

See you online soon and maybe tonight if you don't mind Rush Infantry. :D

5. ColSonders

ColSonders A.W.O.L.

PSN:
    ColSonders
    Glad to see you here Mac, anyone who just wants to play games and have a bit of fun without all the bullshit is alright by me :thumbup:

Chuck me a friends request, i've recently been trimming some dead wood from my list so have a load of spaces ready to fill with people who just wanna have some fun!

6. Maczone

PSN:
    maczone35
    Thank Halo
    Yeah thats me back in the 80s :grandpa: with SA80 over in Germany Divsam (divisional shooting comp)

7. shadstah

shadstah Semi-Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Shadstah
    Hey Mac,

Welcome to the SNR boards :)

8. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    Hi there. Don't think we ever met over there, so nice to meet you. Look forward to our first game together (actually that sounds really gay, but no matter how many types I retype this I still come off as being a bit light footed.)

9. HERMAN_JELMET

HERMAN_JELMET Meatbag

PSN:
    HERMAN_JELMET
    Alright Macbook,

Welcome Dude :)

Feel free to spam out FR's.

10. Acegadgets

Acegadgets Not so serious gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Acegadgets
    Welcome Mac, I'll be on battlefield on Sunday night along with a few other SNR's. What kind of times do you play online? Most of our members play a bit too late for me to join in with , which is a bit of a shame.
    Do you play much GT5 anymore?

11. Maczone

PSN:
    maczone35
    Haven't played GT5 for a while now, and never really played online with it,
    but might be up for some clan races sometime.

12. Acegadgets

Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Acegadgets
    What about future games, anything on the horizon interesting you?

13. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Semi-Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    B8dRobot
    Hi Maczone, welcome to SNR. I like a bit of GT5 too, mainly cos nobody can shoot me :shh:

14. Maczone

PSN:
    maczone35
    Hi all
    I like the new (SNR & Allies) access to the forums. :thumbup:
    and "Bad Robot": check out my post re GT5 remote racing! :wave:

15. Acegadgets

Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Acegadgets
    We've opened it up a bit this week, hopefully some of the allies can contribute a bit more to our forums and take part in a few more games with us.