PS3 LP3 Release date

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Lost Planet 3 has had a release date set at 25 June 2013 in Europe, I for one am looking forward to it as I enjoyed the second one :1thumbup:

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I quite enjoyed the little of LP2 I've played.
It's definitely a co-op game though, hence I haven't progressed that far thru it.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Mick, really? :D
Didn't think it would be your type of game.
I have both LBP1 & 2 from PS+
I have played the 1st one but quickly got bored. I'll eventually get back to it I'm sure. Probably when LBP7 is out :lol:

Edit - LMAO at myself. Realised that you were talking about Lost Planet and not Little Big Planet when I posted. In my defence I should really still be in bed not sat here at work allegedly "working"

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Plaxinator said:
Mick, really? :D
Didn't think it would be your type of game.
I have both LBP1 & 2 from PS+
I have played the 1st one but quickly got bored. I'll eventually get back to it I'm sure. Probably when LBP7 is out :lol:

Edit - LMAO at myself. Realised that you were talking about Lost Planet and not Little Big Planet when I posted. In my defence I should really still be in bed not sat here at work allegedly "working"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you could have deleted that and got away with it. :D

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I could have but thought I'd let you all laugh at me.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ive got them both too (on the 360). Damn fine looking games, but typical dodgy japanese control systems. Why cant the Nips make a control scheme as fluid as COD, Uncharted, Mirrors Edge etc etc. The Resident Evil system ranks as one of my all-time favourite hates. Becomes a game itself just trying to memorise the controls!!!