PS3 LittleBigPlanet Karting Beta for Playstation Plus members

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
LBP-Karting1.jpg

For a limited time, LittleBigPlanet Karting beta on the PS3 is open to Playstation Plus members! Registrations to the LBP Karting beta have been opened again for 24 hours only until today (Friday) at 3.00pm GMT.

If you're an LBP fan or just like some karting action and you're a PS Plus member then download this now from the Exclusives section in the Playstation Plus part of the store and if you're not at home to do it, phone your wife/husband/partner/dog to do it for you!

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I would have liked to have tried the Beta. Unfortunately its twenty past three and ………. I’m not a Plus member. However I might well have become a member just to try this. Looks like it could be great fun for a group of friends online. I’ll probably end up getting it.

clarkyspeaks

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I tried on Thursday night for 4 hours to get access to the Beta Test, as I am a PS+ member im very disappointed that it would not let me be accepted.

Some pile of rubbish about the demand was too high, well what do you expect, no one plays LBP anymore then you announce this and guess what happens. I read on the site that they were offering beta to any one, yet on another site they stated it was strictly for PS+ members.

I want my BETA lol!!!!

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ain't this already out for full release though??

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ain't this already out for full release though??
Yes it is. This is an old blog post and comments that I transferred from the old site, as you'll see from the post dates, though it's shown up as a new thread in feeds.

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Are I see.

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sad to say but i've been having a blast on this today, it's so much better that that F1 karting game.

I do love being a Plus Member

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've downloaded this, so will be on soon. Looking forward to it!