The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Multi LBP2 cross controller patch live

Discussion in 'Hardware & Other Games' started by Slaine, 18 Dec 2012.

1. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    Got a Vita? Got a PS3? Got LBP2?

If you answered yes to all three, then you are a very greedy little boy. You can also download the 1GB patch that'll let you use your Vita as a controller, just like the Wii-U. Theres some DLC heading our way too, which'll let you use the Vitas unique control schemes to play.

Awesome!!! :clap: :thumbup: :woot:

2. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    So I can play without using the tv?

3. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    interesting..... To be honest I don't know. I'm going to try now.

4. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    Just that's what the Wii U controller does, would be great if it does, will be able to play while she's watching shit lol

5. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    Good news. Is does exactly what the Wii U controller does with one massive caveat, you have to BUY the DLC pack for it to work. And yes its not free.

Its the only thing that works with cross controller play, so dont expect to boot up your PS3 behind the scenes. You need to boot it up with the PS3 controller, then activate a gate so the Vita is activated too. Sounds like a load of faffing around for something that is half arsed. I had grand visions like you did of using the Vita as a map screen, or an alternative method of control. Sounds like its just remote play with a few touch screen controls chucked in, but exclusive for the DLC only. How lame is that!!! :rant:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice