• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Latest Warframe trophies

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I only just found this out, but you must earn 100,000 battle pay in Dark Sectors games, not in regular missions. Also the do 5 missions means complete 5 missions. Impossible by yourself, but may be with a group of Seniors.
Anyone free Saturday daytime?

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Bugger, I was trying to do it on my own but no luck, I did get on one with @Acegadgets and @Karl that was offering an 80 grand pay out but my game crashed right before completing it :/

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I, good sir, hope to be available to assist.

Let us go forth and trophy.

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I should be available Saturday and Sunday daytime :)

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
saturday daytime, i'm gold until about 4

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I only just found this out, but you must earn 100,000 battle pay in Dark Sectors games, not in regular missions. Also the do 5 missions means complete 5 missions. Impossible by yourself, but may be with a group of Seniors.
Anyone free Saturday daytime?
Lies all lies! I just got the mercenary trophy from doing invasions where you get 10 grand a time, I've yet to complete a single dark sector for the other trophy.

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Mmm, it was stated in a primetime episode that the trophy was awarded for dark sector battle pay too - naughty Megan (she said it, I think).

p.s. mind, gutter, out, @WetPaintGaming
If I wasn't ogling watching the latest Prime Time I'm sure I'd be offended by your slanderous insinuation sir.

How VERY dare you !!