The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Multi Laser Designator unlock on the Scout Helicopters

Discussion in 'Battlefield' started by DrewePeacock, 19 Sep 2012.

1. DrewePeacock

DrewePeacock May contain sarcasm
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    DrewePeacock
    Hi All

I've just been looking at upgrades on the Scout Helicopters, and I can't find the Laser Designator listed on there. The recent patch notes say:

"The Laser Designator unlock on the Scout Helicopters has been changed from a Pilot Upgrade to a new stance in the Copilot seat (position 4). Like the CITV turret on the Main Battle Tanks, the Scout Helicopter’s Laser Designator is permanently available to players who have received the unlock."

Does anybody know how or when this is unlocked? If it's as per the CITV, then I would guess that it's the last upgrade. But it's not the last upgrade on the Attack Helicopter, so that doesn't seem right to me. Would the Laser Designator unlock from the Attack Helicopter transfer to the Scout Helicopter?

I'm confused. :crazy:

2. ColSonders

ColSonders A.W.O.L.
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    ColSonders
    I'm sure the laser for the Scout Heli was one of the last unlocks previous to the patch. Possibly before ECM Jammer.

As it's a passive skill I should already have it since I've got my Scout Service star (probably twice by now).

I assume that going into the co-pilot seat and just putting the centre of your screen on an enemy vehicle is all that's required, but willing to test it if anyone will pilot for me.

Battlelog isn't showing the data though, perhaps it shows in game how many points are required to unlock it...or perhaps it's just unlocked to all straight off the bat?

3. DrewePeacock

DrewePeacock May contain sarcasm
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    DrewePeacock
    A quick scan of the Battlelog forum reveals that there is much confusion. I'll try hitting triangle in the 4th seat when I'm next on - it may be automatically unlocked now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice