• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

Solo-nite

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I picked this up today and it's a really good fun game. Me and mate was playing a few of the tombs via co-op and the hours passed :gamer:.

So if any seniors have this game then feel free to give me a shout as it has up to 4 player co-op and for those who don't know much about the game here is a trailer for you.

(The game is on PSN for £15.99 - £13 PS+)

Developed by Crystal Dynamics, Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is the successor to the critically-acclaimed Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. In her new adventure, Lara Croft travels to Egypt and must join forces with rival archaeologist Carter Bell and imprisoned gods Horus and Isis, to defeat the evil god Set. Featuring a four-player co-op story, players must work together to explore the temple, defeat hordes of enemies from the Egyptian underworld, solve devious puzzles, and avoid deadly traps. All the while, players will compete for treasure, powerful artifacts, and ultimate bragging rights.