Multi L.A. Noire Cracks the Case Open on Switch, PS4, Xbox One and VR in November

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
First released a whole six years ago on PS3 and 360, Rockstar's L.A. Noire was an engaging, if flawed, look at life for a detective in 1940's America. It sometimes required more luck than skill to work through, but there were some really interesting stories being told as players went through it.

The game is getting a surprisingly imminent re-release in a number of different shapes and forms: Rockstar has announced that L.A. Noire will be coming to Xbox One, PS4, VR and Nintendo Switch.

The Switch port of the game will feature touch screen and motion controls as well as HD-rumble functionality on top of all the content released for the base game. The PS4 and Xbox One versions will feature a host of visual improvements, with the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X both supporting 4K.

The VR version is more of a spin-off, called L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files. Releasing for HTC Vive, it'll include seven remade cases from the original game that have been tailored for VR.

All the above versions of the game will be releasing on 14th November 2017.

Source (Kotaku UK)

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I never finished that game, felt kinda "meh"... would've liked it if it was the full game in PSVR, but I'll skip this remastered version.

GCHPB

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
good game. something different but was disappointed with the driving aspects especially from Rockstar. If its just a re-release with better graphics, dont see the point other that Rockstar trying fill the gaps between their delayed releases to keep their fans interested.