• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 KZ Shadowfall Tips

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Greetings, having gotten used to this now, there is so much more to it that you realise. So below as a starter for ten I've posted an easy to follow way of looking at what weapon attachments you have, and more importantly what you need to do to unlock the ones you really want :evil: :

Quick Guide to seeing how to unlock weapon attachments:

- From the main menu make sure you're in 'Multiplayer' (use L1 or R1 to select if not)
- From the menu selection on the left highlight and press X on 'My Career'
- Use R1 to move the menu above the three classes to 'Edit Loadouts'
- Use the left/right on the D-Pad to select whatever class you want, then up/down depending on which of the four custom slots you want to update

FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS EXAMPLE I'M GOING TO USE THE SCOUT CLASS, CUSTOM SLOT 1

- Across the top of the loadouts are a selection of areas you can change to using L1/R1 (i.e. Weapons, Abilities etc.)
- On 'Weapon' select the 'StA101Kameraad' (a tick will appear on the weapon to show you've selected it)
- Press down on the D-Pad to the scopes underneath, and select the 'ACOG' to see what you need to do to unlock it (if it's locked there will be a padlock image on it)
- You'll then be presented with the two challenges you need to complete to unlock the ACOG:
* Kill 25 enemy players with the StA101Kameraad while zoomed
* Headshot kill 5 enemy players with the StA101Kameraad while zoomed

- It also gives you a progress bar/count as to where you are with this challenge. Once completed you can use it
- Rinse and repeat on the other sections :D

NOTE - Under each of the sections there is a thin blue horizontal line, if it doesn't go all away across (showing some white line to the right of it), this means there are more to that section to see and select. It's default is to show only three items at any one time.

There are loads more you can look through in the other menu areas of Abilities, Playercard Icons and Challenges. Or you might just want to view any Accolades you've unlocked. The same principles apply as above.

When playing in multiplayer you can still do the above between deaths ;) , by using R1 to swap between Spawn Point and Loadouts. You just have to remember to press square to edit, followed by triangle to save any selections you've made. Hope this makes sense, and happy unlocking :D.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
been playing this a bit. its not too bad. might be more fun with some friends, but its not too bad. my biggest tip is stick with it, no matter how bad you are. youll still get unlocks from prolonged play, andyou will get better. first couple of games i dont even want to talk about my kill death ratio

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You can also dismantle enemy shields and gun turrets by pressing triangle if you can get near them. If you cloak as a scout very easy ;)

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Some nice tips Shroud. Really enjoying Killzone at the moment.

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Oh good grief, I have played this for hours and had no idea that you could change your load out from the main menu :brick:

been playing this a bit. its not too bad. might be more fun with some friends, but its not too bad. my biggest tip is stick with it, no matter how bad you are. youll still get unlocks from prolonged play, andyou will get better. first couple of games i dont even want to talk about my kill death ratio
Slaine you are so right, I am rubbish at the game but slowly getting unlocks and am finding it somewhat easier to kill folks now, although I'm a long way away from finishing any game with a positive KDR, although I dont mind, as long as I am helping the team with the objectives.

For peeps that are like me and arent to good with actually shooting the enemy, support class id fab, you can get so much so XP reviving team mates and placing spawn beacons, plus they can be invaluable in your teams success :)

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Jenxy you play better than you think, and key to a lot of the achievements we make as a team. I for one am glad to have you on board.

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Jenxy you play better than you think, and key to a lot of the achievements we make as a team. I for one am glad to have you on board.
LOL Shroud you are way to kind but cheers :D

Off work this week, me and Wilks had couple of hours on this tea timesish, was really good, even though neither of us were very good at the killing, we got to be in the cut scene at the end a fair bit and in the winning team not the losing :D

Once though I was in that cut scene on the wrong side and got a knife put through my hand, how can you combat that and attack your aggressors?

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
However, you were still in the cut scene :2thumbsup: