The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Multi Kingdoms Of Amalur

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Games' started by Slaine, 3 Feb 2013.

1. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    Been playing this (on the 360) every moment I can. At first I was a little disappointed. Its no Skyrim, and has more in common with Dragon Age (which I do love by the way). In fact, its pretty much the same as Dragon Age. Anyway, the graphics are a bit basic, but the colour scheme is lovely, plus the menus didnt really pop out and wow me. But I must admit after a bit of play I find I cant put this bugger down. In fact, I love it so much I went out and got the two DLC packs. Theres two game breaking glitches to be wary of, so to avoid spoilers I'd say save regularly, especially before entering a new area.

I havent probably sold this well to many of you, but if youre starved for some more RPG action then I'd recommend it. Its been given 7/10 and 8/10 everywhere which I would say is a fair assessment. Its also fairly cheap now everywhere, which is why I got it.

2. zoob

zoob I fight for the Users!
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    zb100
    Just spotted this & agree.
    It's a bit of a time-sink although I'm sure you can avoid the side quests.
    Was/is free on PS+ as well, so thoroughly worth trying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice