• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Just another old fart,Looking for like minded gamers!!!

xxSnip3rVeexx

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Hello all,my names Bill,and just sign up today.Have been looking for a mature clan,that i can have some fun with,a bit of banter,and be laid back.Just bought my PS4last week,and only have Kill zone Shadow Fall game,but i notice that you all seem to be into War frames Game.Never play it,but do love FPS,STEALTH.AND RACING GAMES,so up to play these games.Look forward,too playing online with you all,and if anyone can help me out,show me the ropes ,for war frames,i will download it later.Many thanks.!!!!

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello all,my names Bill,and just sign up today.Have been looking for a mature clan,that i can have some fun with,a bit of banter,and be laid back.Just bought my PS4last week,and only have Kill zone Shadow Fall game,but i notice that you all seem to be into War frames Game.Never play it,but do love FPS,STEALTH.AND RACING GAMES,so up to play these games.Look forward,too playing online with you all,and if anyone can help me out,show me the ropes ,for war frames,i will download it later.Many thanks.!!!!
Hello and welcome!
Is the PS4 your first gaming console or have you had others? A fair few of us have Killzone Shadow Fall. If you're into FPS and wanna hang out at the back of the bus with the cool kids then it's worth picking up a copy of Battlefield 4 as this is one of the main games the PS4 owning SNRs have. You'll probably find somebody playing it most nights, but main nights for playing BF4 are Fridays and Sundays. We don't really do COD.

Yeah, you may as well get Warframe downloaded. I personally don't like it, but it's another game quite a few SNRs play, and again, you'll probably find somebody playing it most nights. @Acegadgets if you haven't already met him is the main man for this. I'm sure the Warframe nerds will be more than happy to show you the ropes and what not. You're probably seen a few threads on Warframe which will have a load of tips for playng etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome, @xxSnip3rVeexx :waving:

This is definitely the place to be if you're after chilled out gaming with friendly chat and no-one caring how good or rubbish you are.

We do like to find out more about new folk, so there'll likely be a bunch of questions. I'll start the ball rolling:

1. So, how did you find out about our haven for mature gamers?
  2. How did you come to choose ComB4tSNip3R2428 as your PSN ID? How do you pronounce it and what should we call you online when getting your attention - Combat? Combi? Betty?
  3. Is the PS4 your first console or have you had ones before that? If so, do tell us what you have played on, favourite games etc
  4. Membership - do check out our About Us page at the top of the forums and read about our membership options (standard, full). You don't have to make a decision now, so have a think about it and let us know what you'd be interested in once you've had a chance to game with us online (using comms)

The two main games around here at the moment are Battlefield 4 and Warframe. Both are played by members on a nightly basis so you'll always find someone on to play with. We do play other games too like Killzone Shadow Fall, GTA V, Diablo 3 and more plus we cater for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita gamers. Racing games are in short supply at the moment. We did play GT5 and NFS: Most Wanted a while back. There are a few who have GT6 but not so many. We're waiting to see what DRIVECLUB is like when it's released. Other games we're looking forward to include Destiny, The Division and Watch_Dogs.

Some of us will be on Warframe later so do download and install it and chuck me a FR if I don't do it first (note the dash on the end of my PSN ID).

See you online soon. :)

Last edited:

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Good evening combatsniperBill , Dont bother with Warframe its rubbish. Too complicate with poor game mechanics .
Naah just kidding, I'd be more than happy to try to explain it to you . Best way is to jump into a party chat with us and we can go from there.
Anyway , tell us a bit more about yourself, What other consoles have you had and what did you play on those?

xxSnip3rVeexx

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
O.K,fed up with randoms when i played on xbox 360,so when i got my PS4,decided to find a cool,mature bunch of guys to game with,so yesterday i came across your site,was impressed with what i read,so decided to sign up.My PSN-ID was a mistake,Shadow Walker has been my game tag for years,but the system when signing up would not take it.Played on XBOX,Xbox360,PSvita, games played ,ALL the Battlefield games,Splinter Cells,Grid racing games,Cod games up to MW2,Sniper ghost warrior 1&2,Max Payne all,All Ghost Recon games,the list goes on.Being ex military ,FPS with a military twist are always my 1st choice.Combat Sniper is my PSN-ID,but Shadow Walker would be my preferred call sign when playing online if thats not too confusing. Will check out membership options later.!!!!! :gamer:

Last edited:

xxSnip3rVeexx

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Answer too your question,just put in browser,lookin for mature ps4 gaming clan,and you where amongst a list of clans.!!!8-)

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Bill and welcome to Seniors. Warframe does seem to be really popular here at the mo, but weve such an eclectic mix of people I guarantee youll find someone who to game with.

So where you from then Bill? Im looking at the mobile version, which doesnt show your location.

Feel free to bung me a Friends Request. I can accept via the Playstation app.

Hope to see you online soon.

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Gidday Billybob, I myself don't play warframe but a lot of folks here do, it seems all kinds of complicated for my lil peabrain. You'll find me shooting at thin air on BF4 and spewing profanities like a #$@&ing lady. Anyhoo welcome and enjoy the friendly banter we oh so love. There's a great bunch of people lurking round here.

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome! I'm one of the Battlefield fanatics around here. One of the things I like the most with this bunch of people is that we REALLY don't care about how good you are. Good as bad play together and there is room for everyone, as long as they are friendly. You seems like a nice bloke and will probably fit right in :)

Feel free to send me a FR if you want to play BF4!

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey @xxSnip3rVeexx! Welcome to SNR!

I'm also a BF4 fan, and you will catch me online most evenings. Feel free to send a friend request, and I'll see you online soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

xxSnip3rVeexx

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Hi Bill and welcome to Seniors. Warframe does seem to be really popular here at the mo, but weve such an eclectic mix of people I guarantee youll find someone who to game with.

So where you from then Bill? Im looking at the mobile version, which doesnt show your location.

Feel free to bung me a Friends Request. I can accept via the Playstation app.

Hope to see you online soon.
Hi Dude,THanks for the welcome,just got the app playstation that is,will friend you shortly.!!!

xxSnip3rVeexx

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
:yahoo:
Hello and welcome! I'm one of the Battlefield fanatics around here. One of the things I like the most with this bunch of people is that we REALLY don't care about how good you are. Good as bad play together and there is room for everyone, as long as they are friendly. You seems like a nice bloke and will probably fit right in :)

Feel free to send me a FR if you want to play BF4!
Hi again thanks for your message,will be getting Battlefield 4 shortly,hope to game with you soon.!!! :D

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Friends request sent.

Whilst your waiting for BF4, download and install Warframe and join us on that. :)

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The only bugger is trying to type your PSN name in to send a FR for! I have arthritis and dementia, so after the 2nd capital I get confused and go off and...... what was I typing??