I've been burgled

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just got up to find the house is in a bit of a mess and all the booze in my beer fridge has been stolen. Looked in the wine cabinet and a couple of bottles of realy expensive champagne (not cheap stuff from sainsbury) is also missing. No booze left, thay also stole all my chocalate bars and doritos that i'd only just got from the pound shop. BASTARDS. Must have happened last night when I was playing online with you chaps.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Acegadgets said:
Just got up to find the house is in a bit of a mess and all the booze in my beer fridge has been stolen. Looked in the wine cabinet and a couple of bottles of realy expensive champagne (not cheap stuff from sainsbury) is also missing. No booze left, thay also stole all my chocalate bars and doritos that i'd only just got from the pound shop. BASTARDS. Must have happened last night when I was playing online with you chaps.
I actually thought you had been burgled :lol: maybe you should have a smell of your breath you drunkard, you drank all the drink nd ate all the snacks. And shouting I'm not as thunk as you drink I am most of the night gave it away.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
They also killed my Bonsai tree!

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Acegadgets said:
They also killed my Bonsai tree!