• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 Introducing WiLD, a PS4 exclusive from Rayman creator Michel Ancel

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Your first look at Wild Sheep's hugely ambitious adventure

Hello PlayStation Blog! My name is Michel Ancel, you might know me best as the creator of the Rayman series, and Beyond Good & Evil for Ubisoft. Recently, I co-founded a new independent game studio in Montpellier, France along with a bunch of very talented guys and gals. We call ourselves Wild Sheep and together we are working on an exciting new game called…WiLD.

When we started working on WiLD we wanted to make sure that we would have fun playing our own game even after months and months of development! This is the reason why the world of WiLD is the size of Europe, with dynamic weather and seasons, and filled with interactive opportunities that feel endless.

Every time you play you’ll discover new things, even in the same place as before. But… the best feature came from our prototyping phase when we started playing as wolves, horses, sheep and… even trout! So we decided that in WiLD every creature should be playable, even the giant and dangerous ones!

All these features combined, open so many new gameplay situations, especially when playing online. How you approach the game is up to you, what you do and even what you are – it’s all up to you.

On the tech side, because WiLD is created exclusively for PlayStation 4, the game will use the full power of the console and all its crazy sharing capabilities.

It’s early days still, so that’s all we can tell you at the moment but make sure you check out our video and see what you think for yourselves. We hope you like it, and we can’t wait to tell you more soon.

Thanks!

L’équipe est impatiente de vous faire decouvrir encore d’autres secrets de Wild !

Source: EU PlayStation Blog

PM_1980

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Looks interesting, will keep an eye on this :crazy:

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Wow, it certainly sounds as something complety different. I can finally be a trout! :D
But yeah, looks cool, will wait for reviews on this though

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I liked the look of this one too

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I know its to early to really understand what this game is fully about but it was the only Gamescom video I saw that really left me open mouthed, it just looked so exciting and breathtaking.

I have already purchased my ticket for the Wild hype train!! :woot: