PS4 Introducing My PlayStation, a new way to interact with key PSN features from your PC or mobile

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
View and manage your Trophies, reply to your friend requests, send messages and more while away from your PS4

Today we’re happy to announce the launch of My PlayStation, a new social destination on the web. Conveniently access and engage with key PlayStation Network features on PC, Mac, mobile phones and tablets. It’s a great way to stay tapped in with your friends and the PlayStation community when you’re away from your PlayStation 4.

Here are some things you can do on web with My PlayStation:

• Find Friends
  • Edit your Profile
  • View you and your Friends’ Trophies
  • Send and manage Friend requests
  • Send Messages
And you can access My PlayStation in multiple ways:

• Click on the My PlayStation link in the navigation bar at the top right

• Sign In to playstation.com, click on your profile image in the navigation bar, and click on your name in the dropdown menu

My PlayStation works with most major web browsers on Windows 10, MacOS 10, iOS 10 or above, Android 5 or above.

The website is already up and running, so go check it out! Our goal is to bring you a compelling social experience even when you’re away from your console. We’ll continue to enhance and add more features to My PlayStation on a regular basis, so make sure to keep checking in.

Source: Introducing My PlayStation, a new way to interact with key PSN features from your PC or mobile

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
View and manage your Trophies, reply to your friend requests, send messages and more while away from your PS4

Today we’re happy to announce the launch of My PlayStation, a new social destination on the web. Conveniently access and engage with key PlayStation Network features on PC, Mac, mobile phones and tablets. It’s a great way to stay tapped in with your friends and the PlayStation community when you’re away from your PlayStation 4.

Here are some things you can do on web with My PlayStation:

• Find Friends
  • Edit your Profile
  • View you and your Friends’ Trophies
  • Send and manage Friend requests
  • Send Messages
And you can access My PlayStation in multiple ways:

• Click on the My PlayStation link in the navigation bar at the top right

• Sign In to playstation.com, click on your profile image in the navigation bar, and click on your name in the dropdown menu

My PlayStation works with most major web browsers on Windows 10, MacOS 10, iOS 10 or above, Android 5 or above.

The website is already up and running, so go check it out! Our goal is to bring you a compelling social experience even when you’re away from your console. We’ll continue to enhance and add more features to My PlayStation on a regular basis, so make sure to keep checking in.

Source: Introducing My PlayStation, a new way to interact with key PSN features from your PC or mobile
The app in browser form?

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The app in browser form?
Not fully tested that, some functionality though. Try it and see what you think.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Not fully tested that, some functionality though. Try it and see what you think.
Just logged in and sent you a message.
Seems like a stripped down version of the app.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just logged in and sent you a message.
Seems like a stripped down version of the app.
Don't get me wrong btw, I think it is great that Sony are adding additional ways of engaging with the PSN - i'm just not sure who this is targeted at. Those without a smartphone stuck at work looking to arrange the evening's game plan?

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Oh and I didn't spot a way to "manage" trophies . Stuck with that Hannah Montana play 4evaaaaaaaaah. ;)

Grooooog

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sony did it again the other way around. Normally you make a web page and then you do an app for that(tm). It is nice though with a decent functionality. But it's really not a leap forward, more a leap into present.

And tbh, the XBox one looks nicer with more functionality and was there way before Sony found out about the interwebs.

Sorry about it being in German, but I think you see the relevant things.
XBox.png

Last edited: