• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

I'm a dumb a#$

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I really really would love a profile banner thingy ( the one that is at the bottom of your post ) problem is I'm too thick to figure out how to do one. Soooo I was wondering if someone out there would be willing to make one for me in return I shall not take your dog tags on the field. :drinks: It's a cheeky request but would really be appreciated.

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I don't have much time for the next few days, but perhaps somewhere next week (although I'm no graphical wizard, more a copy/paste kinda guy :) ).
But it would help if you already had some sort of ideas on what you would (not) want.

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@NVranya, by responding, your saying that the missus is "too thick". Are you sure thats a path you want to go down? :errno:

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ignore that one who calls himself sport bloody vee :)
I don't wanna put anyone out so only if you would like and have some free time.
Not after anything flash, regarding do's and don't all I can say is.. surprise me hehe go nuts go silly stupid.. again only if you would like to :)

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I really really would love a profile banner thingy ( the one that is at the bottom of your post ) problem is I'm too thick to figure out how to do one. Soooo I was wondering if someone out there would be willing to make one for me in return I shall not take your dog tags on the field. :drinks: It's a cheeky request but would really be appreciated.
That's how I got mine... :)

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
A few pointers and questions for anyone taking this on.

Do we have a dimensions limit? The typical recommended size used by other forums is 500 x 100 JPEG with a compression rate of 60-80%.

If you use the logo displayed the top of the site (200 x 170), it is possible to reduce this down to around 118 x 100 before a noticeable fuzz is produced, I wouldn't recommend dropping it too much past that point

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I could have a crack at this if you like, but it wont be until the weekend. I will have to dust Photoshop and have a play around with it again.

@Bloodfairy is there anything specific you would like it to have?

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Dare I ask what Fairy Pants are?

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@NVranya, that looks great! It got personality. It's not me that should accept it, but hats off for you, Sir :hi:

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Very girly. Needs some unicorns and a loom band border though

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Does it look like that fairy is wearing a friggin hat?

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Haha, I was pondering girly or not. Seems I chose poorly :D
Then again, wasn't she the one that refuses to play things like PT or Alien?

No hat @Plaxinator, probably poor cropping by me.
Edit: yeah was a flower band around her head that doesn't look too great

Last edited:

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Its perfect @NVranya you've done a superb job.
I do like the hat suggestion that Plaxi made though. That would be the icing on the cake.

Now if @Martok would be nice enough to force this upon her as her sig, I would be a VERY happy chappy. Maybe soon to be dead, but thats a different matter :evil: