I like long walks, romantic meals and the occasional finger where the sun doesnt shine

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The only app @Plaxinator is likely to swipe right on these days is a wine app as she orders another case or 3 for the weekend. ;)
You know, I honestly thought The Wine Society was just paper order forms or the website. Just done a google search and they *actually* do have an app. How dangerous is that?! I'm down to my last bottle of wine as well, so I might have to try it out.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You know, I honestly thought The Wine Society was just paper order forms or the website. Just done a google search and they *actually* do have an app. How dangerous is that?! I'm down to my last bottle of wine as well, so I might have to try it out.
Best stock up before being snowed in!

And welcome H. Feel free to send FR for D2 and GT action, though like yourself I haven't dipped into GT much yet myself though looking forward to the new single player campaign due later this month.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
There's another app called Delectable Wine which lets you find out about wines, find new wines, buy wines and have your own personal wine journal.

HughJoystick

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
I bet it'd be a yes if just one letter was changed ;) :lol:

@HughJoystick there's no need for explanation on your previous or current other community membership. We're just here to play games with like-minded gamers and to chill and have fun. Membership of multiple communities is fine by us, as is flying the clan tags for whatever community you wish (though we're always honoured to see folks flying the [SNR] tags).

Anyway, feel free to chuck me a friends request (Martok- yes that's a dash at the end), I did try sending you one but you're not accepting friends requests currently.
really? i hadnt realised i had chnged my privacy settings. thanks for the heads up.

Grooooog

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I also would like to say welcome.

Is it possible I saw some screenshot of yours on a community board? That username rings a bell...