1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Hup Holland Hup

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ralph1982, 3 Jul 2012.

1. Ralph1982

Ralph1982 Semi-Regular Gamer

PSN:
    ralph1982
    Hello all!!

I am 29 years young and from the beautiful country Holland!! Hup Holland Hup :P!!!
    And yes I know they where really crap during the last Euro cup and even finished behind England :bow:
    I heard about de Senior Games on the Facebook Online gamers group and I haven't played a lot online lately and would like to pick it up here as a Senior Citizen and just play for fun with no hassle!!

I started my gaming career when is was a little boy on the pc playing command & conquer / red alert / Doom / Dune /CIV and all sorts of other games. I used to get the most kick out playing with friends on a LAN connection since there was no internet yet and the most fun playing games is with friends. When I got older and older and taller and taller I got myself a Gameboy, PS one, PS2 and now the PS3 (which I think won't survive that much longer after all the hours I’ve spend on it over the years, so I think PS3 number 3 is coming up).

The games I play a very wide ranged and I like to play games like Battlefield, Assassins creed, GTA, FIFA, alls sorts of race games and other FPS. The games I am currently playing are Dirt showdown which really is a laugh and can't wait to get a full room so the chaos and laughing can begin!!! I haven't played Battlefield for a while but will begin to pick that up again, I just downloaded the close quarters patch so eager to start playing again!!

Looking forward to wipe the dust of some old games like Burnout which are amazing to play with a bunch of guys!!! I saw the event is coming up next week!! :D :D :D :woot:

I guess that’s about it and hope to see you online soon!

Ralph

zoob likes this.
  2. roger947

roger947 Semi-Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    rogerjones947
    Hi ralph :wave:

Hope you like it here :thumbup:

May i suggest that you apply for "chum" status on the other site if it is full membership that you want here (it's only polite) ;)

Unless of course i have completely misunderstood your intro :?

3. Ralph1982

PSN:
    ralph1982
    Hey Roger!!

Thanks!! i hope i like it here to, but that won't be a problem!
    I send the request at the elders of OAP a few hours ago to change my membership to chum! So that will change very soon hopefully!!

4. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Martok-
    Welcome to our new home, Ralph1982. :D

Ooh, a young whippersnapper! :grandpa: Still, we need some young 'uns around here to help us oldies when we forget things. Now, what was I saying...?

Ah yes. So, you're from Holland? Of course our very own Spruijt is from the Netherlands so you'll be in familiar company over here.

I take it you've been racing on Showdown with our very own Stig of the Dump, Mr Acegadgets? Good to hear you've got Battlefield 3. I've yet to pick up Premium but will likely do so this week. You're still on my friends list even though I've not seen you in a game for a while, so hopefully I'll catch up with you soon. :)

Yep, it's a clan match against HoPE Gaming. What's the betting that a bunch of guys will get thrashed by a bunch of much better girlies? :lol:

So, it's full membership you are after? As you've already applied for Chum status at the other place, I don't need to remind you.

I'll let folk give you a bit of a poke and prod for now but in the meantime, you get my vouch. :thumbup:

5. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    Hi Ralph nice to see you over here, and hope to get a game or two with you. :thumbup:

6. Ralph1982

PSN:
    ralph1982
    Thank you very much!!

Yep I’ve played showdown with Ace once and a bunch of times with Spruijt and it's a great laugh. Especially the demolition mode will be great if we can manage a full room! Total chaos and I love it!
    I haven't been playing online much lately, just a bit of showdown. When I downloaded the Battlefield patch is said that I haven’t played for 90 days and before that 190 days!! That's way to long for game like that!! :oops:
    So I am looking forward to play with you and Halo again soon. Hopefully you and Halo will be on different teams because I am peeing in my pants every time when I hear the shooting on the background!! :D

7. Ralph1982

PSN:
    ralph1982
    We got the experience on the girlies!! And since when do women know how to drive!! :P
    So i say that's a peace of cake!! :D

8. DarthRaiden666

DarthRaiden666 Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Darth_Raiden
    Hello Ralph, been on a few games with you in the past.

9. Spruijt

Spruijt Real men wear clogs
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Spruijt
    Oh god, he has found us. NURSE! Requesting to be put in isolation please!

10. Ralph1982

PSN:
    ralph1982
    Just consulted with my personal doctor and request granted! I'll come and visit you from time to time if you get lonely!!! :P

11. Ralph1982

PSN:
    ralph1982
    Indeed we had à nice couple of racing games! Hope to see you online soon!!

12. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    Hey Ralph I got showdown today so might see you online tomorrow or thursday

13. Dogstar

Dogstar Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Dogstar
    :lol: :lol:

Welcome Ralph, I don't think we've gamed together. I believe you were on my friends list for a while but we din't play any games in common :oops: However, I'm happy to vouch for you :thumbup: At least you may be able to keep Spruijt in check! :evil:

14. Spruijt

Spruijt Real men wear clogs
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Spruijt
    I'll have to keep Ralph in check more than the other way round ;)

Anywho, big vouch from me :thumbup:

15. Ralph1982

PSN:
    ralph1982
    Souns like a plan! I probably will be online in the afternoon destroying the shit out of some cars!! Or die trying :P

16. Ralph1982

PSN:
    ralph1982
    I'll keep Spruijt in check when that's needed too!,have been doing so for about 13 years now :P , it's a bloody hard job though i allready am starting to lose hair from it!! :cry:
    What games are you playing? maybe there is one we have in common!!

17. Ralph1982

PSN:
    ralph1982
    We will see about that!! mwahahahaha

18. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ
    Welcome Ralph, be careful of underestimating the girls from HoPE. If they drive as well as they shoot you'll have a fight on your hands.

I think we've been on each other's friends list via OAP at some time or another but I think you suffered in one of my culls when making room for new users. Damn that puny 99 limit!

As you should now see you've been added as a Senior Citizen and I'll make sure that I add you again on PSN later.

Abs

19. Ralph1982

PSN:
    ralph1982
    Hey Abs!! Thanks allready signed up for the event!!! Well if they're good even better than we got a nice game on our hands!! Only problem is that i loved the game but was never very good at it!! :oops:
    Maybe you're getting a bit old because youre still on my friendslist!!! I am not that easy to get rid off!! :lol:

20. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ
    Damn that's twice I've been a blind bimbo this week! Maybe I really do need to see an optician!

Note to self : we need an air head smiley. :think: