Howdy Ladies and Gents

ROUTC22

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Hey everyone, pleasure to make your acquaintance.

I'm Russ, 33, living in London. I'm a regular gamer on the PS4. Primarily I play GTA5, Battlefield 4 + 1, Don't Starve Together, Destiny, The Division, and own quite a few other titles. Been gaming since the mega drive days and it's one of my favourite pastimes.

I have played in large clans before, primarily centred around competitive clan matches and things like that, however I think I am a bit long in the tooth for that now. Ideally I'd like to join a few folks online to play whatever the game of the day is , have a few laughs, get to know some new people and maybe pinch some objectives !

I'd be happy to join anyone if they would like to add me: PSN - ROUTC22

Cheers all

Russ

ROUTC22

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Oops forgot to mention I found SNR whilst browsing through PSN communities, which I'm just getting into using, looked like the kind of clan I'd like to Join so here I am.

Cheers all

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome dude,
we're more of a community than a clan so there's a plethora of games being played by people at the moment but you'll do alright with the Destiny, BF lot :)

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey @ROUTC22, welcome to SNR! See you on the Battlefield at some point!

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Howdy Russ.
Feel free to send a FR.
I do a bit of Destiny.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Croeso i SNR / Bienvenido a SNR / Bienvenue à SNR / Welcome to the SNR!
I play Destiny but very infrequently at the moment due to BF1 stealing my affections.
We aren't very competitive or excitable here, so take a chair, put your feet up and make yourself comfortable. The only slightly excitable moments are when we find ourselves on opposing sides on BF1. Then there's a bit of compulsory tag stealing and tea bagging of fellow SNR members.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Nice to meet you, no doubt i'll meet you on the Battlefield soon.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Welcome to SNR Russ and enjoy your stay. No hard competition here other than that @ColSonders will burst into tears when he doesn't rank first (which isn't often). Also beware of @Acegadgets as he tends to spam you with pictures of his elbows (fetish of somekind). Other than that nothing to worry about, have a laugh and enjoy some games with us

ROUTC22

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Cheers guys , my competitive days are well and truly over, I'm lucky if I throw a grenade and remember to take the pin out. I look forward to making myself look like a noob on the battlefield with some of you soon !

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Cheers guys , my competitive days are well and truly over, I'm lucky if I throw a grenade and remember to take the pin out. I look forward to making myself look like a noob on the battlefield with some of you soon !
Some of us will be on tonight, so feel free to join us in chat if you see us on. :)

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Russ and welcome. I am currently into bf1 and have just bought the ps4 version of GTA V and was delighted to find that I still have a huge garage full of scratched cars. Just need to remember how to play again. I will be online at the weekend and will send you a friend's request.

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome to our community! I play a lot of BF1 together with the other SNR regulars.
For the time being, I'm not always that communicative, as my kids have sine problems with falling asleep, but from time to time I've got my mic on.
Feel free to send a FR :)

Pafkes

Wait for it
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey route welcome! We are already friends I think.. trough Grafher? Played some bf with u and him i those days. This is a good geezer guy's!

Lectron17

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

I'm Russ, 33, living in London. I'm a regular gamer on the PS4. Primarily I play GTA5, Battlefield 4 + 1, Don't Starve Together, Destiny, The Division, and own quite a few other titles. Been gaming since the mega drive days and it's one of my favourite pastimes.

I have played in large clans before, primarily centred around competitive clan matches and things like that, however I think I am a bit long in the tooth for that now. Ideally I'd like to join a few folks online to play whatever the game of the day is , have a few laughs, get to know some new people and maybe pinch some objectives !

Cheers all

Russ

Cheers all

Russ
Welcome Russ, Its a pleasure to have you here.

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Greetings @ROUTC22 and welcome to Senior Gamers (SNR)