The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Featured Multi HOW TO PLAY ANTHEM EARLY

Discussion in 'Shooting & Action Adventure' started by NVranya, 8 Jan 2019.

1. NVranya

NVranya Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    NVranya
    [​IMG]

[Source]
    HOW TO PLAY ANTHEM EARLY
    January 25 - January 27
    BE THE FIRST TO PLAY ANTHEM™

The VIP Demo takes place from January 25 - 27, a few weeks before Anthem launches on February 22, 2019. Pre-order, join Origin Access, or join EA Access to experience the VIP Demo. As part of the VIP Demo, you’ll also get an exclusive in-game item to show you were the first to play.*

Pre-Order
    HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE VIP DEMO
    If you are an Origin Access or EA Access subscriber or if you digitally pre-ordered on Origin, Xbox Store, or PlayStation Store, you have been automatically registered for the VIP Demo & do not need a code.

If you've pre-ordered Anthem through any other retailers, you will need a code to access the VIP Demo. Please contact the retailer you pre-ordered from to obtain your code.

Sign In
    HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE VIP DEMO
    The VIP Demo takes place from January 25 - 27. Closer to the start date, you will need to download the demo in order to play. Pick the platform of choice for how to download the demo:

Play on PC
    Play on Xbox One
    Play on PlayStation 4

A little more about Anthem
    The CES trailer:

Some alpha footage:

Martok and WetPaintGaming like this.
  2. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Martok-
    It looks an interesting game. Shame there's no general demo/beta coming for those who don't pre-order etc. Is anyone here getting it?

I'm guessing that EA are hoping that this will be their Destiny killer. Only time will tell, of course. It all depends on what content there is in the game and what will come as a season pass etc. Some of us still remember the lack of content with the original Destiny base game and won't be wanting a repeat of that.

3. NVranya

NVranya Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    NVranya
    Some call it a bit of a cross between warframe and destiny with a little bit of diablo considering the loot, and others call it a cross between destiny and mass effect.
    So, it definitely sounds interesting.
    Unfortunately, my backlog still needs to be addressed, so I'm not getting it now.... although.... who knows .....when the final reviews are in and positive, I might be tempted.

4. zoob

zoob I fight for the Users!
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    zb100
    Sounds very promising but holding off until the reviews come in this time around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice