• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

How do I get my video on here?

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Right, I've got my video on Facebook as your supposed to do but how do I then get it on here?
Upload to YouTube or will the site watch my Facebook vids without having to make friends with everyone?

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You can add a Facebook video to a post or in the Media Gallery. However if it's not a public video then only friends will be able to view it.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You can add a Facebook video to a post or in the Media Gallery. However if it's not a public video then only friends will be able to view it.
This is what I did initially, but as Martok says, people who are on your friends list won't see the video.

I ended up downloading it via http://www.downvids.net (make sure you select the HD format from the drop down menu) and then uploading it to YouTube.

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks, will look into it

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I tried that link, but for me it opened up more problems that solving them and it still refused to download the vid...

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
hmm, cant find new media thread button

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
why not just put them on your own youtube channel ?

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If you just want to add media and it's not really related to a post then please add it to the Media Gallery. :)
Sorry, I mean I couldn't find it in the media section, I can only view and not post