Hola

Mulla

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Well hello there, fancy meeting you here. Was it love at first sight or should I walk past again

Wait

This isn't tinder

I'll say hello anyway, Hi, I'm Noel. 31 and from Ireland. Mostly play Overwatch, Fifa, COD but i've pretty big library of games outside of that.Been playing games since Sega Megadrive, possibly earlier. I came across this site on google and it seemed a fit for me so here I am. PSN is mulla1985 so add away and see ye out there

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Noel,
Bet you're big around Christmas time......

Aaaaanyway, welcome to SNR, have a mooch around, steal some shit, whatever.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome to Senior Gamers, @Mulla :waving:

Good to hear you've been gaming for a while. I'm a little older than you so have been playing since the days of the ZX81 and Intellivision :oldgamer:

I love Overwatch, played this q lot since I pretty much gave up on Battleborn. I've not played since Doomfist was released, what do you think of the character?

Currently Elite Dangerous is the game that a few of us are playing with others playing Wipeout and Destiny 1 in preparation for Destiny 2. There's more going on besides such as Fortnite, Horizon Zero Dawn, Warframe, Dying Light, various free PS Plus games and more.

Do make yourself at home, join in some discussions (and post some of your own) and have a good look around the place. :)

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Howdy!

Monday morning, innit. Do feel free I'd send a friend question - will be chattier later, honest!

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Black coffee with cream? You also order cheeseburgers without cheese? :think:
It was a euphemism mate - probably lost in translation.
"I like my coffee how I like my men..."

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
"Oh you English are SO superior aren't you!?"
Ha! Totally lost on me, but keep in mind that the fictional character I can connect to the most, is Otto from A Fish Called Wanda... :mock:

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I like my men how I like my cheese - extra mature

"Oh you English are SO superior aren't you!?"
Ha! Totally lost on me, but keep in mind that the fictional character I can connect to the most, is Otto from A Fish Called Wanda... :mock:
Actually he's Scottish which was why it was probably lost on you. Funny accent and all that ;)