• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Hiyaz

Lectron17

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi all....I'm Lectron17 (Jake)...been gaming since Zorn and at 63 I'm still loving it. I play on ps4,xbox1,ps3,xbox360...I am Lectron17 on Playstation and XBox. On steam I go by Lectryl.I was really excited to find y'all on the Web and I am excited by the prospect of gaming with you. My wife and I have a daughter and an 18 year old grandson. My wife,daughter,and grandson are all gamers too.I'm a guy who enjoys teaming up with friends...having fun when playing is important to me. I play to win but I value a good time as well. See y'all soon....Lectron17

Last edited:

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey there @Lectron17 !
Others will ask the standard questions, but I'm always happy to see people that make me feel young again :mrgreen: so a PSN invite is on its way. (Although I do only single player thingies at the moment).

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. I'm sure @Martok will be along to interrogate you properly shortly. I'm guessing from your manner of writing that you are an American? I was going to use the term Yank, but wasn't sure if you are you still allowed to call Americans Yanks (one of our lunchtime "topics of discussion" today consisted of what the PC Brigade say you can and can't call ethnic minorities so now I'm paranoid). EDIT - Google says I can as I'm British and we generally use it to informally identify Americans, but you still might get grumpy if you're from the South. Who knew.:D

Lectron17

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey there @Lectron17 !
Others will ask the standard questions, but I'm always happy to see people that make me feel young again :mrgreen: so a PSN invite is on its way. (Although I do only single player thingies at the moment).
Hi all....I'm Lectron17 (Jake)...been gaming since Zorn and at 63 I'm still loving it. I play on ps4,xbox1,ps3,xbox360...I am Lectron17 on Playstation and XBox. On steam I go by Lectryl.I was really excited to find y'all on the Web and I am excited by the prospect of gaming with you. My wife and I have a daughter and an 18 year old grandson. My wife,daughter,and grandson are all gamers too.I'm a guy who enjoys teaming up with friends...having fun when playing is important to me. I play to win but I value a good time as well. See y'all soon....Lectron17
I usually do SP as well, but love to do MP with friends...find that the fun is infectious. btw the game I am referring to is Zork...not Zorn. That darn spelling correcter. Lol.

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ah, ye ol' text adventures!
You might enjoy the app "Frotz" then. Don't know about Android, but it's available on iOS.

Lectron17

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. I'm sure @Martok will be along to interrogate you properly shortly. I'm guessing from your manner of writing that you are an American? I was going to use the term Yank, but wasn't sure if you are you still allowed to call Americans Yanks (one of our lunchtime "topics of discussion" today consisted of what the PC Brigade say you can and can't call ethnic minorities so now I'm paranoid). EDIT - Google says I can as I'm British and we generally use it to informally identify Americans, but you still might get grumpy if you're from the South. Who knew.:D
truth be told I am a Yank..born on that strange Isle we call Brooklyn. So...foegat a baht it. ;)

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi mate and welcome to the Seniors. Still waiting to become a grandad myself, but with 6 kids its inevitable I will so I'm not too worried.
Friends request in the post. Hope to see you online soon. ;)

Lectron17

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi mate and welcome to the Seniors. Still waiting to become a grandad myself, but with 6 kids its inevitable I will so I'm not too worried.
Friends request in the post. Hope to see you online soon. ;)
Nice to meet :) You will love having grandchildren they are really special ! See ya in game

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'd hate to think what you call us New Zealanders then....cannon fodder? :D

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome buddy, we're getting really exotic now. It's going to be a world domination of SNRS. Enjoy mate.

Tktonny

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to SG. If you see me online come and join in.