• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Hi

Jousting

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
*stands up*
"Hello my name is Jousting , and I'm a Playstation Junkie"

Hi, hello how are you?, Having met a few new SNR friends through Destiny i've been invited to join you guys by Plaxinator,.
Currently im addicted to Destiny, I play most every evening so if you see me on feel free to join.
Add me on psn and twitter (juliantaylor78)

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome J. Hope @Plaxinator hasn't sugar coated the place too much. :mrgreen:Some nasty individuals roaming the hallways of this place. Avoid eye contact and keep your gentleman parts close to the wall.
Anyhoo, make yourself at home. Hope to see you online sometime soon.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi there @Jousting nice to meet you. Any friend of @Plaxinator is certainly welcome here!!:1thumbup: I've sent you a friends request. Hope to game with you soon.

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome @Jousting. It was good gaming with you on Destiny last night. Will send you a friends request :)

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Jousting I think I may have played a few games of crucible with you and @Plaxinator at some point (sorry if I'm wrong though), but welcome to SNR, I shall send you a friend request when I'm online.

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi @Jousting and welcome. We've had some great gamess over the weekend. Thanks :)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Did it involve whipped cream and staple machines?
I'm going to go with a no. My sister lives next door and hasn't complained of any screaming emanating from his property (as of yet).

Anyways @Jousting is as sound as a pound(even in this current climate), a few SNRs will probably have played with him already (minus the whipped cream and staples I hope) on the likes of BF3/4 as well.

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Greetings playstation junkie! You know we usually talk about our addictions anonymously? This helps especially in those cases where whipped cream and staples are mentioned :D

Hope you don't mind me not adding you on Twitter, but I did sent you a PSN request! :)
Enjoy your stay.

Jousting

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello all, some people I've met and some are new, no whipped cream encounters yet though. All friend requests have been accepted. @Skarpar Hi yes we played with each other briefly the other day.
@NVranya My Twitter is just there as a means of contact :)

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome! Any friend of @Plaxinator is a friend of ours. We know what she's like so you must have the patience of a saint. ;)

If you're after full membership (details in our About Us section) then do let us know and get some Seniors who have played with you to post some vouches. We'll even count a vouch from @Plaxinator as double this month as she's supposedly sober. :lol:

Jousting

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks @Martok I'm just after something casual happy to hang out chat and have a laugh. I'll check out the about us section though.
Having played several nights this month with @Plaxinator I'll vouch she's sober.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks @Martok I'm just after something casual happy to hang out chat and have a laugh. I'll check out the about us section though.
Having played several nights this month with @Plaxinator I'll vouch she's sober.
Jump online with any of us when you're ready. If I see you online ill try and join you