hi all

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Dmk222 said:
i would like to m8 but if it means commitment i would struggle i spend more time on forums than gaming nowadays with the family if i see you guys on bf3 i will join u and try to have a mic where possible ,i've played on MOH 2010 with the same guys for the past year now but none of them play bf3
The only real commitment is to be involved with this community where you can and join in events when you can i.e. Real Life comes first. Oh and the other one is not to use txt spk on the forums and to use punctuation. ;)

So, if you want to keep coming back here to posts on our forums and be involved in the conversations here (many of which can only be seen by full members) and to game with us at times, then full membership is the thing to go for. If you only want to occasionally join in online games with us and not bother with these forums, then full membership isn't for you.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Martok said:
Oh and the other one is not to use txt spk on the forums and to use punctuation. ;).
:rofl: You do make me laugh!!! I saw my first corrected grammar/spelling post here the other day. It did make me chuckle.

For the benefit of others; it always used to make me chuckle how Martok would be forever correcting other peoples english for them. I used to think he must be a teacher, and was really shocked to find out he was in IT.

And dmk22, to join in with the sales pitch I'd just like to add you can be a casual gamer or hardcore gamer, all are welcome here and no matter how long youve been absent, you'll always be guaranteed a welcome in any game you join us in. Be nice to have you as a full member, as the website does have some extra bells and whistles, like the chat function which is pretty smart. But it would be nice just to say we've another Senior in our ranks. Totally up to you of course, and even as an Ally I hope to see you on BF3 soon, preferrably not with my dogtags in your hand :lol:

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Slaine said:
:rofl: You do make me laugh!!! I saw my first corrected grammar/spelling post here the other day. It did make me chuckle.

For the benefit of others; it always used to make me chuckle how Martok would be forever correcting other peoples english for them. I used to think he must be a teacher, and was really shocked to find out he was in IT.
Slaine, I did used to be a teacher and I still work in education as an ICT Consultant. ;)

OK, we're not really the grammar police here, honestly. :D But we do make it clear in the About section up there ^^^ that folks should avoid using txt spk on the forums. Oh and it's not really that hard to press the shift key and another key to get a capital letter. :P

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
1s a teacha alw a teacha :lol: ;)

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I vote Slaine for the naughty chair. (Laughing out loud to myself!)

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've been picking through this intro debating on what to do with it moving forwards. Whilst DMK has been somewhat lapse in presenting himself to us and seemingly not wishing to get involved he has revisited and posted in other subforums that he has access to. Real life has been the bane of many of our gaming hours as of late. Following that as a community we've also been somewhat distracted by the release of Borderlands 2 although our regular events have still occurred with healthy participation. I'm unaware how many of us have DMK on our PSN friends list but to help him to get to know us better and vice versa I'm going upgrade his access to Ally. Hopefully this way Mark you'll be able to more easily get involved with us online. If in the future you wish to go for full membership after enjoying the cut of our jibe then please post requesting it.

Thanks

Abs

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ive got him on the PSN and 360, and we're due to play Medal Of Honor beta this Friday together on the 360 :1thumbup:

I'd like to see him join here with full Senior status. The place is like Dennis the Menace fanclub after all, with no real commitment, but I can understand why he may want to be an Ally too (less guilt about the lack of visits/posts I suppose).

Im going to try and twist his arm this Friday anyway ;) :D

Dmk222

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
HaloJ said:
I've been picking through this intro debating on what to do with it moving forwards. Whilst DMK has been somewhat lapse in presenting himself to us and seemingly not wishing to get involved he has revisited and posted in other subforums that he has access to. Real life has been the bane of many of our gaming hours as of late. Following that as a community we've also been somewhat distracted by the release of Borderlands 2 although our regular events have still occurred with healthy participation. I'm unaware how many of us have DMK on our PSN friends list but to help him to get to know us better and vice versa I'm going upgrade his access to Ally. Hopefully this way Mark you'll be able to more easily get involved with us online. If in the future you wish to go for full membership after enjoying the cut of our jibe then please post requesting it.

Thanks

Abs
Thanks haloj