Hi All

mrdjmo

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi All,

My name is Dan i'm 28 been gaming for a very long time (Feels like it)

Used to own and xbox 360 and ps3 but traded them in for ps4 looking forward to having it now even booked a few days off work (Simple things)

Saw your posts on ps forum so thought I'd sign up and say hi

PSN: mrdjmo
Xbox: mrdjmo
Steam: mrdjmo

If you fancy a game add me.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi All,

My name is Dan i'm 28 been gaming for a very long time (Feels like it)

Used to own and xbox 360 and ps3 but traded them in for ps4 looking forward to having it now even booked a few days off work (Simple things)

Saw your posts on ps forum so thought I'd sign up and say hi

PSN: mrdjmo
Xbox: mrdjmo
Steam: mrdjmo

If you fancy a game add me.
Hello and welcome. I presume you mean fancy a game when the PS4 comes out being as you've traded in your xbox and PS3? I'm not getting a PS4, certainly not straight away but there are plenty of peeps here that are.

What kind of genres do you play? Is there anything in particular you are looking forward to playing on the PS4?

Ok, interrogation over :D

mrdjmo

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ha ye sorry when the PS4 comes out still play games on steam though.

I'm looking forward to battlefield 4, killzone and fifa 14 on PS4 all pre ordered.

I'm into all gaming genres don't really have a preference, some of my favorite games of recent times being hotline miami, Civ 5 (Lost way to many hours playing this), Bioshock infinite and walking dead

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey Dan, welcome to Senior Gamers. :waving:

Firstly, if it's OK with you, I'd like to change your username to mrdjmo? It's a lot easier if usernames are the same or very similar to PSN IDs as us oldies can get a bit confused otherwise.

You'll be in good company around here with the games you have on pre-order for the PS4. A bunch of Seniors will be picking up the console on launch and both Battlefield 4 and Killzone: Shadow Fall are looking to be popular games, so I'm sure there will be plenty of events for both of these for you to join in.

Are you looking at full membership here? If you're not sure, take a look at the About Us section as this explains a bit more about this if you are interested.

Feel free to look around the site, join in discussions (and post your own if you wish) as well as join in any of our events once the PS4 is out. :)

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi @mrdjmo and welcome. Looks like there will be quite a few of us playing BF4 soon so look forward to grabbing a game when I can. In the mean time, it's @Jkrohn1's turn to buy cakes so put in your order now!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Welcome Dan cant wait now only a couple weeks to go until PS4 :) BF4 and Killzone are on my list so looks like we will be able to play very soon :)

@ChrissPeacock my turn again, damn ive been away too long lol

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
There is 3 mrdjmo on steam :( will add you to PSN tomorrow if i have a chance

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Dan, glad you decided to stop by. Looking forward to my own ps4 being delivered very very soon. Just finished Bioshock Infinite myself the other day. Awesome story, really enjoyed it.

Hope to see you in a game soon.

mrdjmo

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys, ye change my username makes no difference to me lol

That Alan Partridge clip is quality!

Jkrohn1 I'll add you to steam when I get home

Can't wait for my ps4 now looking forward to playing online with you guys

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Dan, I tend to play a few single player games on PC and multiplayer on PS3 . I will probably be getting quite a few of the newer titles on PC next year as I have no plans yet to get a PS 4 as the game prices at launch are a bit too steep..
Currently pretty much addicted to GTA V, spending way too much time being an evil twat in LOS Santos. When the addiction fades i'll probably end up getting Assasins creed Black flag on PC as £29.99 is much more appealing to me than paying £49.99 for a next gen console game that probably hasn't much too offer online.
BTW , where abouts are you from?

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ola chief.

No immediate plans here for the PS4 though I have dabbled in Civ5 on the Mac.

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi and welcome! Two weeks and two days to go now... Looking forward to see you on The Battlefieeld in 60 fps!!

mrdjmo

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
AHHHHH can't wait any longer I'm a 28 year old married man and I'm more excited for the PS4 than when I got married lol ffs don't tell the wife!!!! ;)

I'm from wales by the way Swansea originally but now live in the wild west (of wales) lol

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
AHHHHH can't wait any longer I'm a 28 year old married man and I'm more excited for the PS4 than when I got married lol ffs don't tell the wife!!!! ;)

I'm from wales by the way Swansea originally but now live in the wild west (of wales) lol
Hurrah, another Welshie to add to the fold! I'm from North Wales, which is, as I'm sure you'll agree, the far superior end of Wales. I did go to university in Swansea. Fond memories of the mumbles mile!

mrdjmo

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Me too loved the mumbles mile - It's crap now though hardly any decent pubs down mumbles wind(wine!!!) street has taken over big time.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Welcome mrdjmo. Make yourself at home. Shouldn't be too hard with all those Welshies up in here ;)
Hope to see you online soon.

mrdjmo

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Cheers waiting for my PS4 so another two LONNNNGGGGG Weeks

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for the add on steam, 13 days people, only 13 days