Hey all.

Solman42

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Name: Jesse
PS3: Solman42
DOB: 01/26/75

Just looking for a good group to game with online. Been gaming since I was 5 back in 1980 Rocking the intellivision favorite games on that was Tron Deadly Discs, Utopia, and Night Stalkers. Moved up to the NES on launch, and never looked back. Went to the Nintendo gaming championship in Dallas for the launch of SMB3. Other consoles of note Atari 2600, SNES, Sega Genesis, Dream Cast, N64 (Golden Eye), Play Playstation, PS2, and now the PS3.

First online game was on the PC with Netstorm. Played WOW for 6 years, don't play anymore, skipped the pandas might go back for the next one if I can find a mature guild, got tired of all the kids with poor attitudes. Really enjoying GTA V.

Gaming has always been a part of my life in one form or another, Went to my first QuakeCon in 2004, before the sell out. I'm looking for a clan to game with casually for right now in GTA.

Sincerely,

Jesse

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Jesse wecome to the Seniors.:waving:

I like to think we're a good bunch to game with online. Noone gives a monkeys about winning, its all about having a laugh. Plus we've got a good spread of people who dabble in all kinds of gaming, although to be honest its the Playstation thats everyones main go to gaming fix.

Haven't got GTA myself, but I know quite a few of the others have, and still play it.

You got a ps4? Planning on getting one?

Anyway, glad you stoppped by. I dare say some of the others will be here shortly too.:1thumbup:

LouPeacock

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Jesse. Welcome.
Looking for a good group to play online !! what on earth have you come here for :2thumbsup: (only kidding of course, good group of lads and lassies on here)

I think BF4 is going to be a main part of our online diet for a fair while to come, so get it, you know you want to.

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello Jesse and welcome! Hope to see you in BF4 (or something else).

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Hello Jesse and welcome. Make yourself at home and I'll see you online. If we haven't met already. Your PSN id looks really familiar.

Solman42

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Just got a PS 3 so it's gonna be awhile before I move up. Are you playing battlefield on the 3 or 4. I might pick it up for the 3. And yes Spruijt your tag seems familiar.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. You seem familiar have you registered and posted here before?

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome Solman, You were talked about here not so long ago, but only because you tried to join the GTA crew and we were trying to figure out who's friend you were :) nothing bad honest guv.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey Jesse, welcome to our forums. :)

Another intellivision player.:1thumbup: I too started with that console and remember those games too. Classics!

Would you mind if we change your username to Solman42 or Solman? Having it the same as or similar to your PSN ID makes it a bit easier for us oldies to remember who is who. :think:

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Ah yes, Hermy is right. Another GTA player, nice :1thumbup:. Welcome again, Let the prodding commence ;)

Solman42

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Not sure how to up date my name, but that's fine.

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Howdy Solman. Not doing the gtav thing myself but as you've gathered, many here are. No doubt will catch you on something at some time....

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Morning Jesse - will catch you in Los Santos!

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ah Solman, we were trying to figure out who you were in the GTA V crew.
There's only about a dozen of us here that play GTA V , but we do have a few friends in other clans that play with us so there's usually a few players on whenever I want to play GTA V, which is pretty much every night.
Most of the SNR's are waiting for the launch of the PS4 here in the UK which is at the end of next week, and it looks lke most will be getting BF 4. I'm probably going to get it soon on PS3 if you are likely to be on when I'm about then maybe we could do some co op?
As you may have guessed pretty much all of us on here are British with a few other Europeans thrown in for good measure. That would mean a 6 hour time difference and most of us here play in our evening which would be something like 12 pm - 6 pm CST for you. Do you play much in your afternoons or are you unfortunate enough to have to work?

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey Solman! Welcome to SNR!

mrdjmo

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome mate

Alien_Chick

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Solman, I am one of the GTA'ers so hope to catch you on there soon :)