• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Here to have my brain picked

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi all,
Several of you ave played with me on Warframe and Ace suggested that I join to share my knowledge plus, for those that I've played with, you seem to be an enjoyable bunch to game with.

So I hope to help where I can and by all means add me on PSN, just add a note that you're from SNR.

Skarpar

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey skarper, nice of you to drop by, You are pretty much the living wikipedia when it comes to warframe and a thoughoughly nice guy as well.
Welcome to our community, hope our Warframe pages dont make you laugh too much, some of the earlier posts were made when we didn't have much of an idea about the game.
We now of course are all experts.:D

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome, @Skarpar :waving:

A fair few of us play Warframe but we also have a bunch who don't, so it would be nice if you could post some details about yourself, your gaming history (previous consoles, favourite games) and what other games you are currently playing besides Warframe.

If you've not done so already, do read our About Us section to find out more about the Senior Gamers and what we're about. :)

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome,

Right previous consoles: Playstation gamer since the original playstation brick :) , various handhelds, the occasional PC gamer with stint of WoW (from lich king era), along with the sega mega drive, the odd nes and snes games.

Currently mainly on warframe and waiting for destiny atm, play various genres, mostly single player games for the most part. I have a preference for rpg games or ones with rpg elements, and I will admit I enjoyed the dance games that were out on the playstation (just for a wierd and wonderful fact).

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome @Skarpar, I do feel guilty when playing with you because you do all the work and help me unlock my things.

So if there is anything I can do or help with, please let me know.

So welcome, and thank you.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Aha another fellow Warframer! Glad you decided to pop over. Friends request sent. Hope to see you online soon.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. Make yourself at home.

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Tis I Lady Fairy Pants here :angel:, welcome to our humble kingdom where poor marksmanship and atrocious language is prevalent and is a prerequisite.
Right enough of those big bloody words, welcome and enjoy.

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome, I'll see you around the forums but definitely not on that Warframe nonsense (I'm too cool for skool). So whereabouts in the world are you from?

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello!

I have dabbled in Warframe, but with @Bloodfairy and her amazing skillz of shooting empty air from a 1000 yards with both eyes closed, and her Slippers of Foul Language +4 I still spend alot of time in BF4 learning from such a "Master"...... or is she my "Mistress" :shock:

I think you have found alot of the Warframe addicts, Ace and Martok seem to have it bad and we were considering a SNR intervention, but then realized that would involve effort and people talking to Ace, so we left it.

Welcome chappy, hope our paths cross online some time soon!

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello!

I have dabbled in Warframe, but with @Bloodfairy and her amazing skillz of shooting empty air from a 1000 yards with both eyes closed, and her Slippers of Foul Language +4 I still spend alot of time in BF4 learning from such a "Master"...... or is she my "Mistress"
She is neither :evil:

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Skarpar , We joined a small alliance called Alpha Omega today, Have you considered joining an Alliance? If you were part of it, all of us friendly SNR's would be viewable in the Alliance tab when we are on.

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Skarpar , We joined a small alliance called Alpha Omega today, Have you considered joining an Alliance? If you were part of it, all of us friendly SNR's would be viewable in the Alliance tab when we are on.
Mmm, might be something to think about - let me know who to PM and I'll probably join at some point although I know at least one of the people in the clan seems to be more along the lines of 'Get a solar rail to get all the stuff we can' (the other two aren't on much lately), rather than an extended group of people to have a laugh with. That being said it would make it much easier to find everyone, plus I've always wanted to join a cult :ugeek:

@Plaxinator I hail from sunny ol' England in East Anglia

@Bloodfairy Can I just kill everything thats near me instead and say nothing?

p.s. The Penguins say 'Hi'

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hola @Skarpar & welcome!

Sadly I haven't graduated to the PS4 yet & with my lovely 17" MBP dying on me at the weekend, it looks that purchase may be delayed again. :(

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Skarpar and @WetPaintGaming ,
I just accepted an alliance invite from Alpha Omega., Might be an idea to join up, so you can extend your friends list and keep in touch with us oldies.. Surprised that there are about 30 in the alliance chat at this moment in time although they seem a bit quiet. Thought most o them would be americans and its the morning for them, maybe they are Japanese and dont speak our language, who knows, we shall see.
The guy to message is called D4rk50ul-v2 , You just need to give him your exact clan name .
As I say, I'll let you know what they are like first.

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Skarpar, glad to know I'm not the only n00b around these parts.

No doubt I'll be meeting you on Warframe in the very near future ;)

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've played a couple of games with you so feel free to send me a friends request :)