• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Here Goes

Mysticwitz

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Hi y’all
Not real good at introducing myself but here goes....
I started my love of video games on Pong and I’ve played/own/owned almost every system since (my gamer son has them all packed away beginning with my original Atari).
I am 55 yrs old in Illinois with 5 grown kids and two grandkids. Yes I do adore my Video Games. My original genre I always played were RPG (Final Fantasy, etc). Then my son made me try Borderlands and I couldn’t stop playing 😊 A few of my favorites are Borderlands, Fall Out (except 76), LEGO, and Skyrim. I’m playing Outer Worlds at the moment.
I found y’all by searching “senior gamers” and poof there you were. I really wanted to meet up with players closer to my age and perhaps play together. I’m thrilled to have found y’all and look forward to some fun and laughs. I play on my PS4 and Nintendo Switch constantly (being home all day helps with that). My psn is Mysticwitz 😊

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome, @Mysticwitz :waving:

It's a bit quiet on the forums these days, most people prefer to use our Discord instead. As you've found that already, we'll continue the conversation over there. :D

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome @Mysticwitz
This site is really nice and quiet these days. Feel free to relax and enjoy the peace here.