Here Goes

Mysticwitz

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Hi y’all
Not real good at introducing myself but here goes....
I started my love of video games on Pong and I’ve played/own/owned almost every system since (my gamer son has them all packed away beginning with my original Atari).
I am 55 yrs old in Illinois with 5 grown kids and two grandkids. Yes I do adore my Video Games. My original genre I always played were RPG (Final Fantasy, etc). Then my son made me try Borderlands and I couldn’t stop playing 😊 A few of my favorites are Borderlands, Fall Out (except 76), LEGO, and Skyrim. I’m playing Outer Worlds at the moment.
I found y’all by searching “senior gamers” and poof there you were. I really wanted to meet up with players closer to my age and perhaps play together. I’m thrilled to have found y’all and look forward to some fun and laughs. I play on my PS4 and Nintendo Switch constantly (being home all day helps with that). My psn is Mysticwitz 😊

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome, @Mysticwitz :waving:

It's a bit quiet on the forums these days, most people prefer to use our Discord instead. As you've found that already, we'll continue the conversation over there. :D

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome @Mysticwitz
This site is really nice and quiet these days. Feel free to relax and enjoy the peace here.