Helloooo , new fella here

Pernarcale

PlayStation.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Um...no?

There are a few here who have eggboxes though, but can't see any of us selling our PS4's to finance one.
Agreed. I plan to buy Xbox to play the few exclusive they have that I want to play, but my PlayStations are going nowhere!

Tktonny

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah after many years with the xbox I have finally come back to the ps4. The only thing that will get me into the xbox again will be a sub 200 price and left for dead 3. I hope it's not another exclusive thou.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
£6.70 for the privilege!?!?!:o What a rip off. Besides I share my real name to all there too, rendering any possible gamertag change moot:P

Anyway, you can bet that it probably really grates on some people back there, which is reason alone to keep it.:evil::D

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
£6.70 for the privilege!?!?!:o What a rip off. Besides I share my real name to all there too, rendering any possible gamertag change moot:P

Anyway, you can bet that it probably really grates on some people back there, which is reason alone to keep it.:evil::D
Doubt any have noticed.

TheMissingLyric

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
Hi folks , back with a new user name , TheMissingLyric. , if anyone wants to add me , was reading through some of my old posts (especially this thread) and could feel myself getting defensive , some of it quite rightly my own fault , should never have sold my last psn account , although it was never to finance an xbox one , wish it was that simple , have struggled to settle on either console this gen but don't have time for both .

Hey ho , will def not be making the mistake of selling it again tho , enjoyed a few games of over watch with solo nite last night , also playing alienation if anyone fancies some co option , trying to get into bloodhound , just finished gone home and enjoyed the story,

Anyway hope I find you all fairly well

James

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome back, if you want to top up your game collection for free it's also worth getting Neverwinter. Solo may have mentioned it.