Helloooo , new fella here

TheMissingLyric

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
Hi all , psn name is soulfool , real name is James , I'm 40 yrs old , been gaming for past 10 years , so probably a bit of a moon in gaming terms , have played a mixture of ps and xbox over years , I like story driven games and don't mind if they are linear as I also like to read , can play open world but I lose focus on them after a while , loved all the uncharted games so far , was also a fan of the gears of war games on xbox .

Current games I own are killzone , destiny , bf4 , far cry 4 , gta v , last of us and both the metro games , looking forward to bloodhound and the division , like co op play. I would like to be considered for senior citizenship please.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey @soulfool :waving:

Your name is familiar but in my old age I can't place it. I can't even blame booze food that!

So, how did you hear about this place?

A good list of games there. Destiny is pretty popular at the moment. Warframe and Killzone are also being played, with some GTA V, Elite Dangerous and some other stuff too.

Full membership is fairly easy to get, just play some games with Seniors and agree to fly the [SNR] tags and that's it. Chuck a few friends requests out and you'll likely play with folks on Destiny fairly quickly.

Hope to see you online soon. :)

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello @soulfool. Your name is familiar, did you use to be affiliated with another community of aged gamers by any chance?

TheMissingLyric

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
I've played with some of the oaps and oldnrubbish guys , I have a couple of people registered here on my friends list already and ended up getting the merry Xmas n happy New year emails , have been reading your forums for past few months as a guest.

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ahhh, I see. I have you on my friends list already :). Hopefully will game with you sometime. I am currently playing Destiny, GTA V, Far Cry 4 and BF4, so will hopefully catch you online soon.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi mate and welcome to the Seniors. Big fan of Gears too, and Halo come to that. Funny enough, I prefer co-op as opposed to competitive.

Friends request in the post. Hope to see you online soon.

TheMissingLyric

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
Currently making a pot of soup as both Mrs fool and myself are working tomorrow , would love to catch a few games with you folks soon , I've listed myself on SNR clan for destiny.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to SNR!

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Got it :) Welcome @soulfool you want some cornbread, fried green tomatoes, fried chicken, some waffles or collard greens( apparently these are soul food/fool items )...

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey up @soulfool - pleased to meet you & i love a good story too.

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome!
Me myself play BF4, GTA5 and Plants vs Zombies right now. Hope to see you online soon. FR will be sent :)

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Greetings @soulfool! That's a relative short time to be gaming, what got you to pick up gaming at a later age?

FR on the way!

TheMissingLyric

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
As a hobby mainly , as I got older and started to mellow out a bit , was a bit wild when I was younger , due to work , early starts and long hours an all that jazz it has also become a social outlet as don't get out much lol

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hiya Soulfool!'

I too am anticpating The Division, until then I appear to be stuck in Minecraft and the occasional BF4 session, as well as reliving my youth through Elite dangerous on the dreaded PC.

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi @soulfool and welcome, I shall send a FR when I'm next on