hello

GEOSAPPER

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Hey everybody. To whom it may concern, you can call me Mac. I am 25, in the Army, and I am just looking for some friends to play online with. Borderlands 2 friends, to be specific. I am going through my 2nd playthrough with my level 41 assassin. I am just doing story missions (Saving the sidequests for 2.5) I am stuck and I need help. I also play Battlefield 3 and Black OPs. I have Black Ops 2 preordered... can't wait to get into that. If anybody is interested, hit me up. Peace.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Geosapper nice to meet you.

So how did you hear about us?

Borderlands 2 is very very popular around here at the mo, so I'm sure one of the others would be more than happy for some co-op action. Battlefield 3 is another insanely popular title too (are you a Premium member by the way?). Black Ops is enjoyed by some too, along with Uncharteds and the Killzones.

Way things work around here is you join us for a game of your choice one night, we all have a laugh, and hopefully the next day you'd want to become a permanent fixture around here and thats it you're in!!

Where abouts in the world are you at the mo then?

Welcome to the Seniors!! :1thumbup:

Bad Robot

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome GEOSAPPER, great bunch here at SNR, I am sure you'll want to stick around :P

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Hiya Mac, welcome to SNR. Make yourself at home, but don't put your feet on the table. It will upset the cleaning lady, and she is a nervous wreck already ;)
Both Borderlands 2 and BF3 are hugely popular over here, so you'll always find someone to get into a game with you. So, welcome again and see you online

Ralph1982

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
Hey Mac!!

Welcome!!! I hope you Enjoy your stay here!! You stationed in the UK or abroad??
Hope to see you soon on the battlefield!!

Gr. Ralph

GEOSAPPER

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
I found this website through an IGN post by somebody. @ Ralph; I am in South Korea. Gotsta love it.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Mac,
I just sold my Borderlands 2, but still play battlefield now and then. I'm probably not going to be getting Black ops. Going to be playing MOH warfighter, NFS most wanted and Far cry 2 this side of christmas.
I presume you're an American stationed in South Korea? What kind of times to you get to play online?
We are mostly Brits who are 9 hrs behind , Ralph and Spruijt are dutch, 8 hrs behind.
I tend to play about now 3pm UK ( 11 pm in SK) and i'm usually on for about the next 6 hours. A lot of our members come on about 9 pm UK time which is 6 hours from now.
So not sure if our gaming times would coincide?