The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GEOSAPPER, 21 Oct 2012.

1. GEOSAPPER

GEOSAPPER Newbie Gamer

PSN:
    GEOSAPPER
    Hey everybody. To whom it may concern, you can call me Mac. I am 25, in the Army, and I am just looking for some friends to play online with. Borderlands 2 friends, to be specific. I am going through my 2nd playthrough with my level 41 assassin. I am just doing story missions (Saving the sidequests for 2.5) I am stuck and I need help. I also play Battlefield 3 and Black OPs. I have Black Ops 2 preordered... can't wait to get into that. If anybody is interested, hit me up. Peace.

2. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    Hi Geosapper nice to meet you.

So how did you hear about us?

Borderlands 2 is very very popular around here at the mo, so I'm sure one of the others would be more than happy for some co-op action. Battlefield 3 is another insanely popular title too (are you a Premium member by the way?). Black Ops is enjoyed by some too, along with Uncharteds and the Killzones.

Way things work around here is you join us for a game of your choice one night, we all have a laugh, and hopefully the next day you'd want to become a permanent fixture around here and thats it you're in!!

Where abouts in the world are you at the mo then?

Welcome to the Seniors!! :thumbup:

3. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Semi-Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    B8dRobot
    Welcome GEOSAPPER, great bunch here at SNR, I am sure you'll want to stick around :P

4. Spruijt

Spruijt Real men wear clogs
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Spruijt
    Hiya Mac, welcome to SNR. Make yourself at home, but don't put your feet on the table. It will upset the cleaning lady, and she is a nervous wreck already ;)
    Both Borderlands 2 and BF3 are hugely popular over here, so you'll always find someone to get into a game with you. So, welcome again and see you online

5. Ralph1982

Ralph1982 Semi-Regular Gamer

PSN:
    ralph1982
    Hey Mac!!

Welcome!!! I hope you Enjoy your stay here!! You stationed in the UK or abroad??
    Hope to see you soon on the battlefield!!

Gr. Ralph

6. GEOSAPPER

GEOSAPPER Newbie Gamer

PSN:
    GEOSAPPER
    I found this website through an IGN post by somebody. @ Ralph; I am in South Korea. Gotsta love it.

7. Acegadgets

Acegadgets Not so serious gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Acegadgets
    Hi Mac,
    I just sold my Borderlands 2, but still play battlefield now and then. I'm probably not going to be getting Black ops. Going to be playing MOH warfighter, NFS most wanted and Far cry 2 this side of christmas.
    I presume you're an American stationed in South Korea? What kind of times to you get to play online?
    We are mostly Brits who are 9 hrs behind , Ralph and Spruijt are dutch, 8 hrs behind.
    I tend to play about now 3pm UK ( 11 pm in SK) and i'm usually on for about the next 6 hours. A lot of our members come on about 9 pm UK time which is 6 hours from now.
    So not sure if our gaming times would coincide?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice