Hello

Paradoxxyl

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
I hope everyone is well.

Just a little intro, my name is James, but everyone calls me Jimbo. I'm 38 (already gone bald, although the nose & ear hair are sprouting at an alarming rate).

I've been playing videos games for almost as long as I can remember, all the back to Duck hunt on the NES and Tetris on the Gameboy. I predominantly play Black Ops 4 now, Multiplayer & Blackout.

Looking for some like minded people to play on the PS4 with, that aren't too bothered about K/D or skill and like a laugh and a chat. Currently tying to improve my rather poor Blackout skills at the moment.

I'm not normally on before 7:30pm and normally jump off between 9pm & 10pm, I'm on most evenings but no guarantees.

Please feel free to hit me up on PSN, the tag is Paradoxxyl.

Chow for now

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome dude,
I don't own BO4 and am currently playing RDR2, Warframe and FWZH but I'm sure some of the others have it and will say hello as soon as they wake up.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome @Paradoxxyl
I'm not sure if anyone on SNR does actually play COD anymore. Battlefield is popular though, with a few people getting Battlefield V.
I'm not playing at the moment due to a new addition to the family, but at some point I hope to get back to shooting pixels so may see you about.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome to Senior Gamers. :waving:

already gone bald
Welcome to the club! (though I am a bit older than you ;) ). It's a sign of virility of course, something that we've just got to live with. :D

Looking for some like minded people to play on the PS4 with, that aren't too bothered about K/D or skill and like a laugh and a chat.
Well you've come to the right place then! Whilst winning is fun, K/D and skill definitely aren't important (and in some cases are sadly lacking! :lol: ) and we much prefer to just have fun and a laugh.

As others have said, I'm not sure there are (m)any playing CoD BlackOps 4 here on SNR. Battlefield is probably the nearest to that with a few playing Battlefield 1 and at least 3 or 4 of us have now moved over to Battlefield V (which I must say is rather good).

Anyway, feel free to bung out some friends requests, have a nosey around this place and join in the chat and do make yourself at home. :)

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Hi @Paradoxxyl and welcome to senior gamers. You're in the right place if you don't give a flem about kill/death ratio. There is a lot of both going on here. In fact, they are dropping like flies in here. Started right about the time @Plaxinator started that cooking class.

Anyhoo, make yourself at home.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Greetings @Paradoxxyl - glad to have you on board, fresh meat! Drop me a wee FR if you need a partner for Destiny 2 or Red Dead Online when it drops. :)

Lectron17

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Greetings Paradoxxyl... Belated welcome to you!!