The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Paradoxxyl, 19 Nov 2018.

1. Paradoxxyl

Paradoxxyl Newbie Gamer

PSN:
    Paradoxxyl
    I hope everyone is well.

Just a little intro, my name is James, but everyone calls me Jimbo. I'm 38 (already gone bald, although the nose & ear hair are sprouting at an alarming rate).

I've been playing videos games for almost as long as I can remember, all the back to Duck hunt on the NES and Tetris on the Gameboy. I predominantly play Black Ops 4 now, Multiplayer & Blackout.

Looking for some like minded people to play on the PS4 with, that aren't too bothered about K/D or skill and like a laugh and a chat. Currently tying to improve my rather poor Blackout skills at the moment.

I'm not normally on before 7:30pm and normally jump off between 9pm & 10pm, I'm on most evenings but no guarantees.

Please feel free to hit me up on PSN, the tag is Paradoxxyl.

Chow for now

zoob, Lectron17 and Spruijt like this.
  2. HERMAN_JELMET

HERMAN_JELMET Meatbag
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HERMAN_JELMET
    Welcome dude,
    I don't own BO4 and am currently playing RDR2, Warframe and FWZH but I'm sure some of the others have it and will say hello as soon as they wake up.

zoob likes this.
  3. Paradoxxyl

Paradoxxyl Newbie Gamer

PSN:
    Paradoxxyl
    Thanks for the reply :thumbup:

HERMAN_JELMET likes this.
  4. Plaxinator

Plaxinator Wino extraordinaire

PSN:
    Plaxinator
    Welcome @Paradoxxyl
    I'm not sure if anyone on SNR does actually play COD anymore. Battlefield is popular though, with a few people getting Battlefield V.
    I'm not playing at the moment due to a new addition to the family, but at some point I hope to get back to shooting pixels so may see you about.

zoob likes this.
  5. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict

PSN:
    Martok-
    Welcome to Senior Gamers. :wave:

Welcome to the club! (though I am a bit older than you ;) ). It's a sign of virility of course, something that we've just got to live with. :D

Well you've come to the right place then! Whilst winning is fun, K/D and skill definitely aren't important (and in some cases are sadly lacking! :lol: ) and we much prefer to just have fun and a laugh.

As others have said, I'm not sure there are (m)any playing CoD BlackOps 4 here on SNR. Battlefield is probably the nearest to that with a few playing Battlefield 1 and at least 3 or 4 of us have now moved over to Battlefield V (which I must say is rather good).

Anyway, feel free to bung out some friends requests, have a nosey around this place and join in the chat and do make yourself at home. :)

zoob likes this.
  6. Spruijt

Spruijt Real men wear clogs
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Spruijt
    Hi @Paradoxxyl and welcome to senior gamers. You're in the right place if you don't give a flem about kill/death ratio. There is a lot of both going on here. In fact, they are dropping like flies in here. Started right about the time @Plaxinator started that cooking class.

Anyhoo, make yourself at home.

zoob and Plaxinator like this.
  7. zoob

zoob I fight for the Users!
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    zb100
    Greetings @Paradoxxyl - glad to have you on board, fresh meat! Drop me a wee FR if you need a partner for Destiny 2 or Red Dead Online when it drops. :)

8. Lectron17

Lectron17 Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Lectron17
    Greetings Paradoxxyl... Belated welcome to you!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice