• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Hello

Saints96

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Hello everyone
Im looking to join an active community that is laid back and fun and isnt about meeting certain requirements about gaming online 24/7 and having to post 100 times a day.

Im a multiplatform gamer and lucky enough to own PS4 and Xbox One. I play a wide range of games and can jump in on about anything thats being played. Currently trying to work my way through Watchdogs on PS4. Im in the Uk by the way :).

Anyway hope to maybe catch you online soon for a few games :)

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hiya Saints96!

Welcome to SNR - yup we are laid back and fun, most of us have real lives so we cant game 24/7, some like me maybe game 2/96 if we are lucky! :D

I also Watchdog, although yet to do the online gaming apart from the random invade another unknown player to hack/tail them. But if you have experienced this would be keen to hook up one evening and find out what it is like!

Some of us peeps Warframe at the mo.and some of the others (which I hang out with) play BF4 and scattered through that are people who also play Watchdogs.

The rest will be along once they have had their morning kippers and general ablutions.

But welcome to SNR!

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Tis I Lady Fairy Pants from Down Under with Marshmallows here, greetings and salutations Saints96.
Yip we're a laid back bunch here a few of us are mad as meat axes, love to get online and shoot some stuff up and have some good ol friendly banter. More often than not you'll find one of us on most nights playing BF4/Warframe and others so feel free to jump on in with both feet.
Enjoy

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome, @Saints96 :waving:

As has already been said, we're pretty relaxed about gaming around here and real life always comes first. :)

So, how did you find us? Search on the Internet, via another site or by some other means?

If you've not seen it already, do have a read of our About Us section which has information about who we are and about our two membership options - standard and full. You can have a think about this and let us know in due course which you are interested in. You can also see some information about Benefits too.

So, tell us some more about your gaming history - which consoles/PCs have you played on over the years, favourite games etc. We do like to reminisce around here. :grandpa:

Anyway, feel free to have a look around and I hope to see you online soon.

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Howdy.
I'm so laid back right now I'm literally laying on my back. You've come to the right place.

Welcome.

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Greetings and Salutions Saint.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. I have a PS3, PS4 and Xbox 360 (nobody wants to buy it!). I mainly just play BF4 on the PS4 at the moment but can sometimes be persuaded to play other games. If you have BF4 on PS4 then feel free to join. I have BF3 on 360, PS3 and PC as well if you're into any of those.

Saints96

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
I have owned just about every console that was ever released. Started with an Atari the one that had the cartridges and black joysticks, then had a spectrum 128k. Had all the previous gen consoles and still have them. Favourite games are the Gears Of War games closely followed by Mass Effect games superb series and cant wait for the next gen games to be released.

Old school favourites I would say are Donkey Kong Country and Mario Kart on the SNES also loved Sensible Soccer spent hours and hours on that. Was a fan of a game called target renegade on my spectrum back in the day, that takes me back to my youth.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi mate. Glad you decided to stop by. Im currently playing Watchdogs on the ps4 and loving it. I love going into others worlds and hack them. Its like a virtual hide and seek. Very good fun. Ive sent you a friends request. Hope to see you online soon.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey @Saints96, welcome to SNR!

I'm playing a bit of Watch Dogs, and am definitely interested in hooking up with some SNR online at some point. Otherwise, you'll find me on the Battlefield!

Catch you soon. :D

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome! I mainly play Battlefield 4 on the PS4. No, wait... Who am I kidding? I'm ONLY playing Battlefield. Nothing else. Period. :evil:
Feel more than free to send me a friend request :)

I'm swedish by the way, but I live i Denmark (a silly country, I know...)

Last edited:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Saint and welcome, hope to catch you online sometime, I like most am currently working my way very slowly through Watch_dogs anyway on night shift so in need of some much needed sleep.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome dude, Are you a Northampton Saints fan?

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I did wonder as Northampton Saints are green and black

Saints96

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Rugby Union, oh no no no thats a swear word round these parts :) Rugby League all the way, Martok is on the money :)

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Saints, Welcome to our world.
I was looking forward to getting Watchdogs earlier in the year but I got addicted to Warframe and saved my money when watchdogs came out. I will be into Destiny in a couple of months though so may catch you online on that.
BTW , I have a special edition SNES with Donkey kong running on it, in my mancave, i'll dig out a piccie sometime.

Saints96

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
The SNES was an awesome console, one of if not my favourite of all time.

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I loved the SNES, so much better imo than the Mega Drive. In fact I actually sold my Mega Drive for a SNES :)