Hello there....

rabidmonkey48

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
Hello Everybody.

My name is Michael, rabidmonkey48 as I am known as on PSN, formally known as little_vader. I am the first spawn of the mighty Herman_Jelmet. I would like to be a standard member of the community. I'm 17 years old even though I have put myself as 18, this is the reason why I would like to be a standard member. I have gamed with some members including, Spruijt, JKrohn on GTA and Payday 2, I've also played with other members on BF3 and other games.

I also like to game frequently by that I mean nearly every day unless I have important stuff to do. Unlike most people on this site, my gaming history is not that long at all, at least 12 years long from when my Dad bought me my first console, the PS2, since then I have had the Xbox original and 360 (for a short while), Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, PSP and PS3. My favourite games are games like Skyrim, Fallout 3 and New Vegas and FIFA games. I want to game with others online who are respectable instead of idiots and children.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
About time you showed up and made an intro Mr Monkey. :clap:
I've had a blast playing with you and your old man on Payday and GTA and a big vouch from me as well. See you online soon again mate.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome to Senior Gamers, @rabidmonkey48. Glad to have you on board. :waving:

Please feel free to have a look around the site, join in any discussions (and start your own) and please do join in any of our events.

So, are you looking forward to the PS4? Will you be getting your own or making use of Herman's if you can prise him off it?

Hope to see you online soon, there will probably be a BF3 event next week if you fancy joining us. :)

rabidmonkey48

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
Welcome to Senior Gamers, @rabidmonkey48. Glad to have you on board. :waving:

Please feel free to have a look around the site, join in any discussions (and start your own) and please do join in any of our events.

So, are you looking forward to the PS4? Will you be getting your own or making use of Herman's if you can prise him off it?

Hope to see you online soon, there will probably be a BF3 event next week if you fancy joining us. :)
Thank you for the introduction. I am really hyped about the PS4, hopefully I will get mine at Christmas with money that I am going to get. Hopefully Dad is a bit too occupied so that I can play on his PS4 before Christmas. :)

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I think we played Mass effect 3 a few months ago and GTA a week or so ago.
Shall we call you Rabid , Monkey or something else?

rabidmonkey48

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
I think we played Mass effect 3 a few months ago and GTA a week or so ago.
Shall we call you Rabid , Monkey or something else?
You can call me anything you want really, I'm not that fussed about it.

Alien_Chick

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey there, I caught you on gta 5 last night, was a good laugh, hope to catch you again soon :)

LouPeacock

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Bit late to this, but. Welcome aboard Mr Monkey.

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome Monkey Magic and glad to have ya onboard.

But you did make me feel old. 12 years ago for the ps2......that long ago? Really.....bugger.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Welcome took your time to join, sorry to hear that your dad is @HERMAN_JELMET although it hasn't been proven yet ;)

Think I already have you on my list so will probably see you online. Might be on PD2 on weekend if you fancy it.