Hello Seniors

Solo-nite

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello folks, I am Solo-nite.

My real name is Matt, I am 36 years old (Married with kids) and a member of the OAPS (Old Age Playstationers - So just looking for standard membership).

I have teamed up with a few of your fellow senior gamers Dogstar, Tatenlyle_94, pede2010 in Destiny over the past few days and have added them to my friends list, so I thought drop by and say hello to everyone and keep up with gaming news :)

By the way awesome video here of some legend dancing with Tatenlyle_94 and pede2010.

Currently I am playing way to much of Destiny so if you fancy a strike, weekly/daily or some PvP at the crucible feel free to give me a shout (PSN ID is the same as my name - Solo-nite)

I also play some Battlefield 4, watchdogs, Assassin's Creed 4, Killzone shadow fall on the PS4 (Not so much at moment because Destiny is too addictive lol).

Thanks all
Solo-nite

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Destiny Flash Mob :)

Hello and welcome @Solo-nite. It was good playing with you.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome, @Solo-nite :waving:

I've seen you around but not had you on my friends list - request sent.

Hope to see you on Destiny soon.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi mate and welcome to the Seniors. We all seem to be playing Destiny at the mo. I looked at my friend's list the other day, and out of 20 people, 19 were playing Destiny (the other was playing Minecraft if you're interested). Anyway, I've sent you a Friends Request. Hope to see you online soon.

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey mate. From a former OAP.

Hopefully see you online soon.

Solo-nite

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
thanks all for the warm welcome...I have revieved and accpted your invites Martok and Saline - many thanks. I hope we can team up in future :)

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The more the merrier! I've sent you a request as well @Solo-nite :)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
thanks all for the warm welcome...I have revieved and accpted your invites Martok and Saline - many thanks. I hope we can team up in future :)
Saline lol that made me laugh. Henceforth @Slaine shall be known has Saline the Great Solution.

Anyway welcome to SNR Solo-nite. I'm currently playing Destiny to death and before that BF4. I was playing with Tate and some other OAPs a few days ago in the Crucible. Feel free to send me a friends request.

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome @Solo-nite to the seniors, hope to see you around Destiny

Solo-nite

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Saline lol that made me laugh. Henceforth @Slaine shall be known has Saline the Great Solution.

Anyway welcome to SNR Solo-nite. I'm currently playing Destiny to death and before that BF4. I was playing with Tate and some other OAPs a few days ago in the Crucible. Feel free to send me a friends request.
Lol so sorry for that mistype Slaine. I am playing way too much Destiny as well :P, I just pre-ordered Alien isolation (Ripley edition) today so hopefully that might get me off the Destiny bug for a few days ROFL

PM_1980

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome mate, I won't catch you on Destiny as I seem to be the only one here who doesn't think it's anything special lol but hopefully catch you on another game sometime

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hiya!

I may catch you online on Destiny, but Real Life is limiting my online time at the mo.....

GooeyCrap

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
Hello @Solo-nite and welcome from another OAP. Great bunch of people here. Hope to catch you on Destiny.

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome! Hope to see you in Destiny or BF4 :)

Solo-nite

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi GooeyCrap hows it going?...many thanks for the welcome guys :)

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Gidday Han Solo-nite welcome to our little paradise where dibbling is allowed. Enjoy, have a laugh and feel free to throw the friendly banter around. Stay away from that @Sportsvee though he smells funny :mock:

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
hi there, friend request has been sent, welcome to the dark side :)