Hello fellow Allies

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Joined
29 Jun 2012
Messages
286
Reaction score
231
Points
974
Just wanted to say a quick hello to my fellow Allies. Catch you online soon. :1thumbup:
 

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Joined
30 Jun 2012
Messages
823
Reaction score
220
Points
834
Depends if your up for a proper online game like KZ3 or UC3 :evil: .
 

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Joined
29 Jun 2012
Messages
94
Reaction score
30
Points
453
Hola Wilks you should get on mw3 one night with moi.

Don't be scared, I will kill the bad men for you ;D
 

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Joined
29 Jun 2012
Messages
286
Reaction score
231
Points
974
Jenxy_ said:
Hola Wilks you should get on mw3 one night with moi.

Don't be scared, I will kill the bad men for you ;D
Shut up you. :shh: Keep that injured foot up and carry on watching those soaps. :crazy:
 

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Joined
29 Jun 2012
Messages
94
Reaction score
30
Points
453
Running scared eh Wilks, Ill get you on there one day!

Hello to all the other allies to, hope to catch you around the boards :)
 

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Joined
29 Jun 2012
Messages
671
Reaction score
196
Points
954
Hello Allies from so far from OAP and Hope.


CoD is weak. Killzone 3 it is, best shooter on PS3. And my trusty sniper rifle.
 

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Joined
29 Jun 2012
Messages
3,689
Reaction score
454
Points
1,365
Yes hello fellow allies, although I may become a full member if I use this place more then my last.

I got sick of KZ3 BF3 fanboy now :lol:
 

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Joined
1 Jul 2012
Messages
399
Reaction score
166
Points
954
Hey Wilks. Good to see you over here. Hope to see you online before long :)
 

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Joined
29 Jun 2012
Messages
286
Reaction score
231
Points
974
Dogstar said:
Hey Wilks. Good to see you over here. Hope to see you online before long :)
Cheers Dogstar, Good to see you also mate. :1thumbup:
 

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Joined
30 Jun 2012
Messages
3,188
Reaction score
2,362
Points
1,790
Jenxy_ said:
Running scared eh Wilks, Ill get you on there one day!

Hello to all the other allies to, hope to catch you around the boards :)
Take all her handbags off her Wilks, it'll be safer that way :D
 

Spence

Semi-Regular Gamer
Joined
5 Jul 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
297
Wilks said:
Jenxy_ said:
Hola Wilks you should get on mw3 one night with moi.

Don't be scared, I will kill the bad men for you ;D
Shut up you. :shh: Keep that injured foot up and carry on watching those soaps. :crazy:

I bet you pushed her down the stairs after this comment Wilks :roll:
 

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Joined
29 Jun 2012
Messages
286
Reaction score
231
Points
974
Spence said:
Wilks said:
Jenxy_ said:
Hola Wilks you should get on mw3 one night with moi.

Don't be scared, I will kill the bad men for you ;D
Shut up you. :shh: Keep that injured foot up and carry on watching those soaps. :crazy:

I bet you pushed her down the stairs after this comment Wilks :roll:
:lol: She can do that on her own. She swapped a nice breakfast I was cooking for a 4 hour wait in A&E. She's a lot better now but I'm always falling over those bloody crutches. :silent:
 

LesTom1

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Joined
8 Jul 2012
Messages
59
Reaction score
13
Points
433
Good evening Ally type folkies ;)
 

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Joined
29 Jun 2012
Messages
286
Reaction score
231
Points
974
Hi Les. Nice to see you over here.:waving:
 
Top