Hello Everyone

CaptainPUD

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations ladies and gentlemen.

I am a 48 year old gamer who has been gaming since my Atari 2600 at a very young age. Had pretty much every console or gaming device since. These have included the Commodore 64, Amiga, megadrive, Super Nintendo, Turbo Grafyx, Neo Geo, 3do, Saturn, Dreamcast, Nintendo 64, Playstation 1 to 4 and Xbox from original to current Xbox One. Probably missed a few but you get the general gist of my gaming obsession.

In the last gen played mainly on the Xbox 360 as I liked the network and online chat features which the PS3 just could not match. Complete turnaround now though as Microsoft messed up with One and Sony got it spot on with the PS4. So pretty much playing on the PS4 all the time.

I play pretty much all types of games from FPS to RPG's, although getting a bit to old and slow for the twitch shooters now. So currently playing the Division, ESO, Alienation and really need to find time to start my Uncharted 4 journey. As always too many games and not enough time.

Favourite games from past would be Halo (original game), Infamous series, Uncharted series, Tombraider reboot, Diablo 3, Dragons Dogma, last resort ( Neo Geo), Mario 64, Marvel vs Capcom (Saturn), many of the COD and Battlefield games. Loads more to list be we will be here all day.

So that is a brief synopsis of my gaming history, any questions please feel free. If you want to add me I am CaptainPUD on PSN and PUD the Ancient on Xbox.

Happy stress free gaming to one and all

Pernarcale

PlayStation.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Senior Gamers.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
PUD PUD PUD PUD PUD PUD
Hola!
Nice selection of gaming interests there, hearing you re: Twitch shooters - I'm generally the bullet sponge in titles like Battlefield! ;)
And yes, just started Uncharted last night - seems decent so far.
Friend request sent.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome, @CaptainPUD :waving:

Both @HaloJ and I have known @CaptainPUD for a while and have recently played with him on both The Division and Alienation. I'm sure a few other folks here have also met him before.

Good intro BTW and list of past and present games. :)

I must get back onto The Division and Alienation soon. Currently though I'm completely hooked on Battleborn, I just love the game! :D

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome PUD!

The key question is what is your favorite pud????

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey up @CaptainPUD and welcome to the SNR. You're already on my friends list, think it was on the Battlefield that we last met.

Tktonny

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi @CaptainPUD and welcome
Will keep an eye out for u on the division and the rest of u lot aswell. Now I have some free time

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome! I pretty much only play battlefield games, but if you want someone to watch your back, send me a FR :)