1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Multi Happy Birthday MGS, 25 years old yesterday

Discussion in 'Shooting & Action Adventure' started by Slaine, 8 Jul 2012.

1. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    Yes on 07/07/83 the very first Metal Gear Solid was released. Happy Birthday Snake, you misunderstood gaming icon you :woot:

2. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ
    That's the dude who hides in cardboard boxes isn't it?

3. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    Thats it!! The star of various 2 hour cutscenes.

メタルギアソリッド Metaru Gia Soriddo has had 9 games so far. Ive played them all bar the Twin Snakes which was a Gamecube exclusive. Its only a remake of Metal Gear Solid PS1 game. Actually it was the reason I bought a Gamecube instead of the original Xbox because I wanted to play this, but absolute div that I am I never actually bought or even played it. :roll: :lol:

4. wilskywalker

wilskywalker Semi-Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    wilskywalker
    Long live Metal Gear Solid!

The Twin Snakes by the way was an absolute revelation, Metal Gear Solid with the graphics and control scheme of MGS2, I highly recommend it!

My ongoing remake dream is Metal Gear Solid with the graphics and control scheme of MGS4...oh, and trophies! :thumbup: