The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

HaloJ :-) (others just ignore)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FazerFlipper, 5 Sep 2012.

1. FazerFlipper

FazerFlipper Casual Gamer

PSN:
    FazerFlipper
    Abs, thanks for your pm, I cannot send PMs due to my privileges, therefore my email address is REMOVED

If we could chat via email that'd be great :)

2. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ
    Thanks Fazer I'd not realised you weren't an ally. Email inbound.

3. Acegadgets

Acegadgets Not so serious gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Acegadgets
    Does fazer not want to be an ally?

4. FazerFlipper

PSN:
    FazerFlipper
    Ace, I'm not adverse to the idea of being an ally, but to be honest my gaming and forum time is probably already oversubscribed.

Thanks Abs for the email and technical support along with the removal of my email address above :y:

Hope you guys are enjoying Armoured Kill and hopefully catch up online sometime, I'm not sure that I will be on KZ3 tonight as my littlest was a bit of a monkey last night :n:

5. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    Halo what tables should I get for zen pinball 2? Ones with most playability please :)

6. Plaxinator

Plaxinator Wino extraordinaire
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Plaxinator
    Good question, I'm thinking of getting it on the Vita and I'm quite tempted by the Plants V Zombies table!

7. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    Plax its free for the Vita!! Get downloading now!!!

8. FazerFlipper

PSN:
    FazerFlipper
    Halo, thanks for the technical assistance, I have updated the Proby Graphic :)

9. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ
    I'll be putting a post up on the blog shortly.

Personally I like the more realistic tables like Tesla or Blade although they are both quite complex. El Dorado is a pleasant jungle romp. It all really depends on your tastes though. If you like multiball then the X-men table could be for you although some of the ramps are an utter shit as you have to combo flip to hit them. One I'm very likely to pick up is Sorcerers Lair as I often play this on Martok's iPad. On Blade I've already got a Personal Best with 51,251,100. Other's I'm going to pickup are Epic Quest because it's EPIC and I'd really like Hulk World at War as looks similar to Captain America which I also enjoy.

No problems Fazer. I felt it was my responsibility to let you know it being my code after all and I've no hard feelings over the recent kuffulles, only disappointment. More so after someone deleted today's post I made on this subject in your general chat, locked my Abs account then banned our IP; a petty unenforceable action. :shh: I'd have PM'd you but we set the site up too well so basic accounts can't PM much like here.

Abs

10. Plaxinator

Plaxinator Wino extraordinaire
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Plaxinator
    Done, had great satisfaction beating your score on one of the tables. Treated myself to the Plants V Zombies table and its fun, really like it.