XBOne Halo ODST for £3.99!!

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just in case anyone missed this, you can download Halo ODST for the Masterchief Collection for £3.99.
A vastly underrated game IMHO. 1000 gamerscore points available which brings the total for the Masterchief Collection at 6000 now! :o Must admit this makes for tough searching when you snap the achievements to the side. Which is my all-time favourite feature. Having a link to a video on Trueachievements.com, and having the ability to play it whilst still playing the game is just awesome.
Anyways, apparently there's a Halo 2 map included too. Ridiculous number of multiplayer maps. Over 100. Each game could last 10 to 20 mins, so it would be physically impossible to play all of them in a day.:crazy:

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
One of my favourite campaigns, along with H3 and Reach. Really liked the way this was set out differently from the other games with it's main "hub" which branches off as you play the flashbacks before seeing the aftermath as you reach certain sections.

Still need to play through the MCC campaigns after having bought this off a friend for just £20, just haven't got round to it yet after playing the first couple of levels.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Heres hoping Reach gets made and released. 343 Industries said if demand is high enough then they'll deliver. I found the ending of Reach very poignant and sad. Not only Bungies last Halo, but it was quite an emotional story line.
ODST felt like a different game, relying on health packs instead of a regenerative health/shield. I really liked the look and feel of it too. I remember having the ODST armour on my avatar for quite a while, long after completing the game.

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I didn't really like ODST.