X360 Halo 4

Dmk222

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Slaine said:
Just done the game on Legendary on solo. Last level was a bitch.

Just off to play Spartan Ops Episode 2, as its just been released. ;)
I just started single player on legendary then I'm gonna hit co-op looking good like the intro's
Is spartan ops 2 season pass DLC

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Gonna try and get on this tonight if I have a chance to go to blockbuster but as I have my son, to look after and a laptop to fix tonight its not looking good :( fingers crossed

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Nope Spartan Ops is free to all. Episode 2 is a lot tougher. Another 8 weeks of episodes, all for free. :shock: Theres no download required. It seems to use in-game assets and streams in the cut scenes/data. Very clever

I saw you online earlier DMK, but as you wasnt playing Halo I didnt want to disturb you.

Hope your son gets better soon Jkrohn. :1thumbup:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
He's better now mate but think he's starting to get a cold :(

He had a 24 hour bug which lasted 3 days, doctors and nurses were useless, no wonder the nhs is fooshed.

Dmk222

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Slaine said:
Nope Spartan Ops is free to all. Episode 2 is a lot tougher. Another 8 weeks of episodes, all for free. :shock: Theres no download required. It seems to use in-game assets and streams in the cut scenes/data. Very clever

I saw you online earlier DMK, but as you wasnt playing Halo I didnt want to disturb you.

Hope your son gets better soon Jkrohn. :1thumbup:
That would have been my daughter slaine she's obsessed with toy story 3 ,she plays also viva piñata ,the sims 3 and shrek so any of these and it's not me

Macca72-

Newbie Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Slaine said:
Just done the game on Legendary on solo. Last level was a bitch.

Just off to play Spartan Ops Episode 2, as its just been released. ;)
Thanks for the recommendation/review Slaine, I so want to play this game, can't believe there's a Halo4 out there and I haven't played it yet. :cry:
I completed Halo 1 and 2 on Legendary, I found it pretty hard going and I played a lot of FPS on the hardest settings.

Hope your kid is a lot better Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Got on this yesterday and I'm not really impressed, I like the cut scenes the video quality is awesome but the game itself isn't up to much. Not played MP and know that's what makes these games.

Tried spartan ops but got an invite to play campaign on coop :D so did that.

If I'm on send me an invite

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Try SWAT in War Games. Just a battle rifle, no barrier and headshots only. Awesome game

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
My best match yet. Check here for the report. Well chuffed :D

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry I bailed on you after that SWAT game JKrohn. An achievement "The Challenger" never unlocked for me, and things like that bug me. Clearing the cache, recovering the gamertag etc didnt work. According to the Forums, someone thinks its complete 25 ONLINE challenges, so the Campaign ones dont count. Luckily only 1 of my 25 challenges was a Campaign one, so I'll let you know if this is the case.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
No problem my son has a cold so I took the day off, jumped on while he was napping. Only had about 30 mins so wasn't on long

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Slaine said:
Sorry I bailed on you after that SWAT game JKrohn. An achievement "The Challenger" never unlocked for me, and things like that bug me. Clearing the cache, recovering the gamertag etc didnt work. According to the Forums, someone thinks its complete 25 ONLINE challenges, so the Campaign ones dont count. Luckily only 1 of my 25 challenges was a Campaign one, so I'll let you know if this is the case.
It is online only, as I've only played online in force I have this achievement.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah finally got it. I wish they actually said that on the cheevo though that its online only.