H3llo!

celticteroon

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
Hi,

I am an almost old father and husband from Norway. Since as long as I can remember I have played games. (Atari 520STE FTW!) Currently I play the Resident Evil 2 remake. An absolutely amazing game! Waiting for Path Of Exile, Far Cry New Dawn and Metro Exodus for PS4 :)

Big horror/RPG/metal fan !

Just wanted to say hello :)

/ Sicksakk

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome, @celticteroon! :waving:

I've changed your name to your PSN ID as we do ask for this or something similar to those who register on the site. :)

We do have a few members from various European countries (which does include the UK, whether some people like it or not ;) ) though I think you our first Norwegian member. :)

So, how did you hear about Senior Gamers? We do like to find out how folks come across us.

I believe the Resident Evil 2 remake is very good from what I've heard, glad you are enjoying it. I remember playing the original so I guess I should take a look at it sometime.

What other online multiplayer games are you playing at the moment? I'm currently playing Battlefield and have just gone back to The Division 1 in preparation for The Division 2 next month (and I'm playing the beta this weekend). Others are playing a range of games including Burnout Paradise (there's an event on for this tonight), Warframe, Destiny 2, Fortnite, Apex Legends, Call of Duty, Elite: Dangerous and more besides.

Anyway, tell us a bit more about your past and current gaming and do look around the forums, join in discussions and make yourself at home. :)