• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Guy Martin, top Bloke, and absolute nutcase.

jonnywombat

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I will confess all upfront, ever since the IoM TT documentary Closer to the Edge, I have thought Guy Martin is a 100% top bloke.

I was wondering if any of you have seen any of the current series "Speed" featuring him... What top TV, 112mph on a push bike on sand, then last week hydroplaning a motorcycle 60m on Bala Lake.. Tomorrow he goes for a air speed record for human powered aircraft...

If you have not seen this then please do yourself a favour and find it on catch up....

Alien_Chick

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I saw the first one,need to catch up on the second one...I agree with you, he is an absolutely top bloke, nutty as hell but soooo likeable......

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Does seem like a nice chap, nutty as hell, but I found the program boring unfortunately as I was looking forward to it.

Anyone see James May Toy Story about the Meccano Motorbike they made for the TT?

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I saw the push bike one, that was rather good. My mate has actually met him and he says that he is a great bloke, but a little eccentric.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Another fan here too. He's a nutter!