The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Multi Guitar Hero

Discussion in 'Hardware & Other Games' started by jonnywombat, 10 Apr 2013.

1. jonnywombat

jonnywombat Semi-Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    jonnywombat
    Not sure where to put this, but as you play the role of a guitar hero I thought I would leave it here....

Are there any other players here? I have Guitar hero 3 legends of rock, greatest hits, world tour, band hero and 5 warriors of rock, plus a load of dlc if anyone fancies a jam sometime.

I am very much out of practice, but normally play bass at expert, (as I play bass in real life), who knows we may even get a SNR band going?:)

2. Bertiepops

Bertiepops Semi-Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Bertiepops
    Shame it's Guitar Hero and not Rock Band. Between myself and Col we have an utter boat load of dlc, and overall we're not that bad. Well, instrument wise Col is good, and I just sing a bit or play some bass

3. ColSonders

ColSonders A.W.O.L.
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    ColSonders
    "Good" may not be the right way describing my rock band skills, though I do play pro drums (that's 4 drums, 3 cymbals and 1 pedal) on expert for the most part...failing miserably on the more difficult songs though.

But yeah we've got probably a few hundred $'s worth of DLC between Bertie and myself on Rock Band. As well as the complete collection of songs from Rock Band 1, 2 and 3.

Here's a clip of us playing a little....I'm the piggy and Bertie is the Zebra...don't think I have any clips of him singing.

And here's a video of me playing drums...if you watch the screen you'll see the amount of time we've put into this game. Bertie is the character on screen doing vocals....you'll notice more than a passing resemblance to what he actually looks like in real life (check his avatar in the above post) and the drummer is me, again with more than a passing resemblance to me, even down to my tribal tattoo on my left arm that's actually very accurate and took me about 4 hours to create in game! Also one of the guitarists is my wife, again with a reasonable resemblance...though her hair wasn't quite that short at the time (and certainly isn't now) and is black, but she wanted pink hair.

4. zoob

zoob I fight for the Users!
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    zb100
    Definitely.
    I have the following on PS3:

Band Hero;
    Guitar Hero 5;
    Rock Band 3;
    Beatles Rock Bank;
    DJ Hero 1 & 2.

I've got a few of the earlier titles, but I don't recall which off-hand.

5. Bertiepops

Bertiepops Semi-Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Bertiepops
    We also bagged the Beatles version, but unfortunately couldn't combine it with the rest of the tracks, so didn't use it much. In addition to that, we also have the Lego Rock Band, as that offered some other tracks we really wanted, like Song 2 by Blur.

No need for the vid, though, bud! I'm glad you ain't got a singing one!

6. Spruijt

Spruijt Real men wear clogs
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Spruijt
    I've got DJ Hero 1 & 2 which I suck at big time :?
    I like the way they've mixed the songs though.

zoob likes this.
  7. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    I have had them all at one time or another on my eggbox 3 shity but can't sing and anything from hard I just can't do :D

8. zoob

zoob I fight for the Users!
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    zb100
    Updated list:

Band Hero;
    Guitar Hero 5 & World Tour;
    Rock Band 2 & 3;
    Beatles Rock Bank;
    DJ Hero 1 & 2

I don't sing - generally play Bass...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice