Multi Guitar Hero

jonnywombat

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this, but as you play the role of a guitar hero I thought I would leave it here....

Are there any other players here? I have Guitar hero 3 legends of rock, greatest hits, world tour, band hero and 5 warriors of rock, plus a load of dlc if anyone fancies a jam sometime.

I am very much out of practice, but normally play bass at expert, (as I play bass in real life), who knows we may even get a SNR band going?:)

Bertiepops

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Shame it's Guitar Hero and not Rock Band. Between myself and Col we have an utter boat load of dlc, and overall we're not that bad. Well, instrument wise Col is good, and I just sing a bit or play some bass

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
"Good" may not be the right way describing my rock band skills, though I do play pro drums (that's 4 drums, 3 cymbals and 1 pedal) on expert for the most part...failing miserably on the more difficult songs though.

But yeah we've got probably a few hundred $'s worth of DLC between Bertie and myself on Rock Band. As well as the complete collection of songs from Rock Band 1, 2 and 3.

Here's a clip of us playing a little....I'm the piggy and Bertie is the Zebra...don't think I have any clips of him singing.

And here's a video of me playing drums...if you watch the screen you'll see the amount of time we've put into this game. Bertie is the character on screen doing vocals....you'll notice more than a passing resemblance to what he actually looks like in real life (check his avatar in the above post) and the drummer is me, again with more than a passing resemblance to me, even down to my tribal tattoo on my left arm that's actually very accurate and took me about 4 hours to create in game! Also one of the guitarists is my wife, again with a reasonable resemblance...though her hair wasn't quite that short at the time (and certainly isn't now) and is black, but she wanted pink hair.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Definitely.
I have the following on PS3:

Band Hero;
Guitar Hero 5;
Rock Band 3;
Beatles Rock Bank;
DJ Hero 1 & 2.

I've got a few of the earlier titles, but I don't recall which off-hand.

Bertiepops

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
We also bagged the Beatles version, but unfortunately couldn't combine it with the rest of the tracks, so didn't use it much. In addition to that, we also have the Lego Rock Band, as that offered some other tracks we really wanted, like Song 2 by Blur.

No need for the vid, though, bud! I'm glad you ain't got a singing one!

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I've got DJ Hero 1 & 2 which I suck at big time :?
I like the way they've mixed the songs though.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I have had them all at one time or another on my eggbox 3 shity but can't sing and anything from hard I just can't do :D

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Updated list:

Band Hero;
Guitar Hero 5 & World Tour;
Rock Band 2 & 3;
Beatles Rock Bank;
DJ Hero 1 & 2

I don't sing - generally play Bass...